AIM Expo 9-22 & 9-23 who's going.

2talltim

22 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

@Tonik, by @'ing derek in your signature, does he get a notification every time you post? That'd be hilarious.

I thought I was really being clever when I did it FIRST, but it doesn't.  SIGH

@Tonik is just a copycat. 

mic drop.gif

• Upvote 1

Where are you on this party thing?  Katie and I bought a new house recently.  2 acres, two garages, big driveway, fire pit, chill neighbors.  10 minutes from convention center.  If you were planning on trashing some other venue, all good, just throwing our place out there.

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

Where are you on this party thing?  Katie and I bought a new house recently.  2 acres, two garages, big driveway, fire pit, chill neighbors.  10 minutes from convention center.  If you were planning on trashing some other venue, all good, just throwing our place out there.

Ur high right now :) let's talk in the morning 

2 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

Ur high right now :) let's talk in the morning 

Haha. No way man, ran it by her yesterday and she didn't bat an eye.  Plus I'm going to work in 6 hours, can't be doing that shit and get up.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jacobhawkins said:

Haha. No way man, ran it by her yesterday and she didn't bat an eye.  Plus I'm going to work in 6 hours, can't be doing that shit and get up.

So your saying she was high yesterday ? :D 

On 7/27/2017 at 10:17 PM, jacobhawkins said:

I'm going to PM you. I like this idea. 

Guess I won't be needing a hotel   :fistbump: 

More details to come soon, but this is happening. 

• Upvote 1

On 7/20/2017 at 9:37 PM, 2talltim said:

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!! Kids have a marching band event that Saturday night. Probably end up going on Sunday. Didn't know till the wife just informed me. 

Shit forgot again. Damn kids. Guess no camping for me.

Planning on going down there, Suburban Delinquent is gonna be there having his own shindig, but if y'all are doing something too I might have to break away from being a leghumping fangirl and invite myself.

2 hours ago, Whelan said:

Planning on going down there, Suburban Delinquent is gonna be there having his own shindig, but if y'all are doing something too I might have to break away from being a leghumping fangirl and invite myself.

I don't understand the appeal of this Suburban Delinquent guy. Mind explaining? 

9 minutes ago, Casper said:

I don't understand the appeal of this Suburban Delinquent guy. Mind explaining? 

One of those weirdos who makes videos on their motorcycle (with 370,000 followers.) I mean, seriously, who does that? Nah, I've met the guy before, he's fun to hang out with, and I've heard stories of interesting shenanigans at his events. He used to live in MI, now lives in California, so I figured I'd go hang with a bunch of likeminded idiots since I have the opportunity.

16 minutes ago, Whelan said:

One of those weirdos who makes videos on their motorcycle (with 370,000 followers.) I mean, seriously, who does that? Nah, I've met the guy before, he's fun to hang out with, and I've heard stories of interesting shenanigans at his events. He used to live in MI, now lives in California, so I figured I'd go hang with a bunch of likeminded idiots since I have the opportunity.

MI, Cali..... Why is that relevant? What do these places have in com..... Ohhhh you little sinner you.

1 minute ago, TimTheAzn said:

MI, Cali..... Why is that relevant? What do these places have in com..... Ohhhh you little sinner you.

YOU CAN PROVE NOTHING. Michigan is objectively more gooder to ride in than NW Ohio, so I know a bunch of people from there, and I'm saying it's not every day I get to ride with a guy I know* from California, whereas you guys are more accessible. You're old hat :D
Either way, I plan on being at AIM.

*kinda.

1 minute ago, Whelan said:

YOU CAN PROVE NOTHING. Michigan is objectively more gooder to ride in than NW Ohio, so I know a bunch of people from there, and I'm saying it's not every day I get to ride with a guy I know* from California, whereas you guys are more accessible. You're old hat :D
Either way, I plan on being at AIM.

*kinda.

Now I know what's in your and kyles vapes all the time. :trollface:

Just now, TimTheAzn said:

Now I know what's in your and kyles vapes all the time. :trollface:

Pshhh, I don't mess with that stuff on the bike. I drop acid and smoke meth when I'm on two. Miss me with that weak shit.