More road morons

Qman

54 minutes ago, Qman said:

Also, how does a sportbike "run" a car /van off the road?  

umm, I've seen cars run off the road to avoid a squirrel. Some drivers will run off the road to avoid contact even if its not the best choice.

However more likely the inbred was offended that someone was having fun in a way he did not approve.

8 minutes ago, CBBaron said:

umm, I've seen cars run off the road to avoid a squirrel. Some drivers will run off the road to avoid contact even if its not the best choice.

However more likely the inbred was offended that someone was having fun in a way he did not approve.

Seems for these "inbreds", running off the road would definitely be the better choice.  Preferably into a tree.

46 minutes ago, Danimal said:

All of this goes away when riding a 250.

No speed=no threat.

Ricky Bobby on your ass?, Pull onto shoulder and let 'em by.

Come up on Ricky Bobby while he's slowly swerving and weaving as he loads his crack pipe?

Take that next intersection onto that gravel road and he's just a bad memory.

Really....have had FAR less road rage-type incidents since I started riding the small bike.

I see the truth in this, especially since riding the WR250R.  These bikes can also take you on roads where other vehicles are scarce (including cops).  However, its also beneficial to be able to pull away from most 4-wheeled behemoths when they are a threat.  The throttle of a hi-powered bike can get you into trouble, but can also get you out of trouble just as quickly.  

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Qman said:

So theyd rather have loud and slow cruisers holding up traffic than sportbikes flying by that dont affect them in the least, other than perhaps being startled.?

Apparently. Though, honestly, I think they'd love to look for any reason to mow people down. The hilljack trucker had homemade "Stomp on this flag, I'll stomp...." stickers in his rear window. Total tool.

6 minutes ago, Blitz said:

Apparently. Though, honestly, I think they'd love to look for any reason to mow people down. The hilljack trucker had homemade "Stomp on this flag, I'll stomp...." stickers in his rear window. Total tool.

Well at least he's a patriotic tool....or was it a confederate flag?

2 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Cause that matters? #heritageeventhoughohiowasaunionstate

Pretty much the same , since Ohio was a union state by only ONE vote!