Sonik's maiden voyage. 7-22-17

Tonik

Just now, tall_tracy said:

I'd like to join... but have reservations about joining...

We already discussed this last night! You will not be left behind, and if you would like a tow, anyone in this thread would gladly do it. We could even switch off so one person isnt doing it all day.

@dpgasser and @Al Z. Heimer took turns sweeping me my first ride down south. They both got to ride at their pace throughout the day and both got to see my glorious booty for a time.

6 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

I'd like to join... but have reservations about joining...

I don't blame you, that asian guy is a creep. We will keep you safe from him.

PS: It's not as fast as it sounds, I am going the same speed I always do, just not slowing down as much for corners. And you know we wait for everyone, except the creepy asian dude.

FFS Tracy, how fast can I go...I don't even know how to lean yet.

Edited by Tonik

1 minute ago, Tonik said:

PS: It's not as fast as it sounds, I am going the same speed I always do, just not slowing down as much for corners. And you know we wait for everyone, except the creepy asian dude.

Get caught staring into Jim's bedroom window once and forever labeled a creep.

This is bullshit.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Get caught staring into Jim's bedroom window once and forever labeled a creep.

This is bullshit.

It was only creepy because you didn't come in when invited.

• Upvote 2

I was hoping it to be a non mach retard kind of day. A nice 10 to 15 over posted limits is perfect for me.  Justin and i did that most of last week and it was a nice ride. Only time we wicked it up is when we passed cars or multiple cars. Not that I can't keep a mock retard Pace I would rather just not do it all day long that's where I get myself in trouble.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

We already discussed this last night! You will not be left behind, and if you would like a tow, anyone in this thread would gladly do it. We could even switch off so one person isnt doing it all day.

@dpgasser and @Al Z. Heimer took turns sweeping me my first ride down south. They both got to ride at their pace throughout the day and both got to see my glorious booty for a time.

I know, I know...

wait, hold on, "glorious booty"???  

21 minutes ago, Tonik said:

It may be too late, he knows where I live... :dunno:

And I guess that means that I'll see you Saturday.

This is turning out to be a mini epic ride :) 

@tall_tracy yes come, guaranteed fun. I was followed by @Uncle Punk , each and every one here had someone patient show them the rope and help improve. They are better riders because they kept joining and rake up those miles. 

@MidgetTodd try and make it, new concord only by 11:15 you be awake and way over the party last night :) I want to see that beauty of a solo banging monster. 

We might need three groups at this rate :) 

And I still can't mount that GD rear tire on, as always jerry gonna save the day for me :( 

Long as I'm sweeping I GUARANTEE you that you will not get left behind anywhere. I'm not a fast rider, and I'm not a slow rider. But I will make sure you get to the next turn.

And I've only ridden with @Tonik a couple of times, but I know he won't leave without making sure you're still in the pack at the next turn.  

4 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

You know Vulcan Tonik, you don't know FZ6Sonik -   This is a new man desiring to drag knee and shred tires.  It's a man destined for inside passing through blind corners.  He will leave your ass in the dust!  

He very well may be the next Valentino Rossi. A late bloomer, but still.....:lol:

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, thompsonian said:

Long as I'm sweeping I GUARANTEE you that you will not get left behind anywhere. I'm not a fast rider, and I'm not a slow rider. But I will make sure you get to the next turn.

And I've only ridden with @Tonik a couple of times, but I know he won't leave without making sure you're still in the pack at the next turn.  

Some people get nervous while getting swept. Some prefer a gentle tow instead....

• Upvote 1

Just now, NinjaDoc said:

Tonic is right, mildly creepy :) hehehe 

and can't imagine people send you pics in full leather daaang :drink:

Oh shit, did I say tow? I meant tug. Some people prefer a gentle tug instead.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

You know Vulcan Tonik, you don't know FZ6Sonik -   This is a new man desiring to drag knee and shred tires.  It's a man destined for inside passing through blind corners.  He will leave your ass in the dust!  

This is true...a monster may have just been created