Sonik's maiden voyage. 7-22-17

Tonik

24 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

You two Forget tonik, he is joining the Cleveland fast bros now. After his test ride in valley yesterday he spent all night looking to upgrade to fz10. And he is going to change his name to sonic 

So your saying your sickness is contagious? Isn't there a pill for that doc?

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

He's going to need one of these...

And one of these....

You do realize that once I get up to speed on the FZ6 I will be ditching you and riding with Justin right?

1 minute ago, Tonik said:

You do realize that once I get up to speed on the FZ6 I will be ditching you and riding with Justin right?

He'll slow you back down eventually. Plenty of Nissan and Subaru' s out there that are all part of his evil plans.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

...well, as of now I don't have anything better to do next Saturday....

Can you wear your full leathers if weather is good :D  i just hate to be that solo douchey guy in crispy white full set like them yuppie california hippies riding up and down mullholand. Good thing i dont like to stereotype and call names. But let me tell you this you dont even need to carry a calculator and hence no pockets on leathers is no problem. 

Edited by NinjaDoc

Ok, we got a large crew here.  So we will have multiple groups plus the two outcasts in their own group.  Here are two Sygic files for the first half and the second half of the run.

For the record we are stopping in New Concord at the Fuel Mart on 83 and Main St if we need to pick anyone up. Anywhere else along the way you need us to stop speak up.

Saturday River Run Part 1.itf

Saturday River Run Part 2 V2.itf

Edited by Tonik

Around what time will u be at new concord? i am gonna try to run back roads to get to new concord and meet up with you folks.

After new concord is the next stop gonna be at the big gas station all the way on 7 right before 536? 

11 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

Around what time will u be at new concord? i am gonna try to run back roads to get to new concord and meet up with you folks.

After new concord is the next stop gonna be at the big gas station all the way on 7 right before 536? 

11:15 or so.  Yea, BP on 7 at 556 will be the next gas stop.  Maybe we should stop in Caldwell for a quick lunch like the Arby's at the Petro.

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Ok, we got a large crew here.  So we will have multiple groups plus the two outcasts in their own group.  Here are two Sygic files for the first half and the second half of the run.

For the record we are stopping in New Concord at the Fuel Mart on 83 and Main St if we need to pick anyone up. Anywhere else along the way you need us to stop speak up.

Saturday River Run Part 1.itf

Saturday River Run Part 2 V2.itf

Like, a slow group and a faster group?

16 minutes ago, Tonik said:

11:15 or so.  Yea, BP on 7 at 556 will be the next gas stop.  Maybe we should stop in Caldwell for a quick lunch like the Arby's at the Petro.

. Is caldwell too close to new concord for stop?  why am i even thinking / i need to stop thinking and just get some sleep and enjoy the ride fully awake. I ride bettttaaaaa that way . Your ride you plan everything any speed any stop I am game :)  (except 255 i am gonna skip that crap shoot and meet you at the base of 536 )

@TimTheAzn i guess he is thinking to split up numbers if 7-8 show up / too much to haul at speed and pass etc. So split as 4/4  just to keep things simple and safe. Speed will be pretty much med fast for all riders except for few instances of altered sense of speed perception. 

Edited by NinjaDoc

1 minute ago, NinjaDoc said:

. Is caldwell too close to new concord for stop?  why am i even thinking / i need to stop thinking and just get some sleep and enjoy the ride fully awake. I ride bettttaaaaa that way . Your ride you plan everything any speed any stop I am game :)  (except 255 i am gonna skip that crap shoot and meet you at the BP on 7) 

@TimTheAzn i guess he is thinking to split up numbers if 7-8 show up / too much to haul at speed and pass etc. So split as 4/4  just to keep things simple and safe. Speed will be pretty much med fast for all riders except for few instances of altered sense of speed perception. 

So sounds like me, you, @Tonik and @Isaac's Papa vs............... :lol:

We got 9 so far. We shall see who shows up but the only way to keep a large group together is to go slow. I didn't buy this bike to go slow, not going Mach Retard but not going slow. But the reality is @NinjaDoc , @JustinNck1 and @2talltim and maybe one or two others will be full on Mach Retard before we get to Millersburg, so it will work out fine.