Sonik's maiden voyage. 7-22-17

Tonik

20 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

That would be a wise call since it's still raining like a mofo on and off here. And flooding is currently happening

Dude, get to high ground, it will be over your head soon!

• Upvote 2

Just now, jacobhawkins said:

I'm going to bail on work early tomorrow and try right get street bodywork on in short order.   I'll try to hook up with you guys somewhere.  Probably run the route backwards, tonik style. :thefinger:

Meaning get it ready Saturday for a Sunday ride?

On radar Ohio is going to be engulfed by that blob tomorrow, As of now hope for tomorrow is none existent for me. I am hoping the tail end fizzle away so at least Sunday might prove worth while for a ride. 

Good call, Derek is too strong. Good side of story is the tail is fizzling away, by tonight major chunk all gone, tomorrow is going to be a nice day to ride :) if we are lucky we get a splatter of baby shower to cool us down. But be careful tomorrow, seeing today's activity roads condition will be unpredictable with crap all over. And praying 536 didn't get washed away again. 

I will try to make the 10:30 New Concord fuel mart meet after I finish my coffee at the Chapman's coffee shop next to the John Glen museum. Problem is they don't have Sonik Donuts to go with the fresh brew.:(

Will break off at 536/78 and head west. Hope it's dry.

B.

5 hours ago, Tonik said:

Today's ride is cancelled.

I will try again tomorrow. New times:

9 AM Wooster

1030 AM New Concord.

I think I'll be down for tomorrow. Mileage is really lacking and no offers on the bike yet. Want to swing by my place in fairlawn before you head to Worcester?

2 hours ago, zx3vfr said:

I think I'll be down for tomorrow. Mileage is really lacking and no offers on the bike yet. Want to swing by my place in fairlawn before you head to Worcester?

Shell station 18 and 77 at 8:15 am? Or anywhere else along 77 is fine. I jus slab to 545.

Just now, TimTheAzn said:

Isn't there going to be rain tomorrow as well? At least Wooster is showing it in the afternoon.

U won't get wet, tomorrow is a good day, ditch negative thought, imagine sweet corners and serenading engine notes, lively soul of motorcycle becoming one with you and ripping through them waves of asphalt with cold air seeping in through them vents to cool your brain which is running hot from all the adrenaline and aching muscles from grinning 

Not sure if I'll make it tomorrow or not. My buddy that had a Stroke earlier in the week might be up for visitors tomorrow and I want to go visit. If he's not up for that yet I'll do the ride.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, jschaf said:

So, What time in Wooster? I've still got another 1/32 of an inch before I hit the wear strips. I'm game to come out & ride for a bit.

9am kickstands up.