Sonik's maiden voyage. 7-22-17

Tonik

Saturday the 22nd.  Kickstands up at 10 AM at the Minut Mart in Wooster. Can't start earlier than that. Happy to pick anyone up along the way except the two :asshat: 's.

Pace will be Medium + to Medium Fast. I will do my usual 70ish on the straights and as the day wears on and I get settled in a bit I will slow down less for the corners. No problem if the faster peeps want to blast ahead and wait for us at the next stop or corner and I will certainly wait for anyone if you are slower than me. Ride your own ride and all that.

Below is the route, it is the same route that Ricer1 and I took last Saturday. It will be a longish day, so time at stops need to be a bit of a minimum. No mad rush we got daylight till 9PM but no major dicking around. Lunch will be at this crappy little ice cream place that has hot dogs and pulled pork and stuff right after 255 on 7.

https://goo.gl/maps/FEH7cUXewNH2

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1

90%  Yes to absolutely yes  :)  / as of now my off weekend. Awesome route and ty for planning every thing out 

based on weather i will be wearing my ricky ricer full leathers to break it in before the next track day. And it will be funny to dress real flashy fast and likely going snail pace though some section of the route described, esp 255/ man that road was crappy as c diff. i might even just run down 800 and dont mind the slab to 536 to meet you guys there just to avoid that freaking 255 on my striple.

Broken up pavement is throwing me off of the bike despite the front suspension at its lowest setting on every adjustments :( spring is  too stiff. 

Edited by NinjaDoc

1 hour ago, NinjaDoc said:

90%  Yes to absolutely yes  :)  / as of now my off weekend. Awesome route and ty for planning every thing out 

based on weather i will be wearing my ricky ricer full leathers to break it in before the next track day. And it will be funny to dress real flashy fast and likely going snail pace though some section of the route described, esp 255/ man that road was crappy as c diff. i might even just run down 800 and dont mind the slab to 536 to meet you guys there just to avoid that freaking 255 on my striple.

Broken up pavement is throwing me off of the bike despite the front suspension at its lowest setting on every adjustments :( spring is  too stiff. 

Bitch please, we all know u will be going Mach Retard before we even get to Millersburg.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, 2talltim said:

He's mach retard now,  to fast for me. I'm just a slow guy on a old touring bike. 

Should have thought about that before you ditched your all your slow friends!!

9 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

It's all his fault, he wouldn't let me invite anyone else.

5 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

Wow......That hurts. I don't feel as bad for pulling out in front of that car now.:lol:

My work here is done.

3 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

Wow......That hurts. I don't feel as bad for pulling out in front of that car now.:lol:

See @Tonik he's pure evil. He manipulates us and turns us against each other. Acts like he wants to save your life one min then when you have his trust he tries to kill you. So I had no choice if I had invited you I might already be dead.

• Upvote 1