Sonik's maiden voyage. 7-22-17

Tonik

28 minutes ago, jschaf said:

So, What time in Wooster? I've still got another 1/32 of an inch before I hit the wear strips. I'm game to come out & ride for a bit.

That's what I thought when I left home, was lucky to make it home :)  And this is on bike with half as much torque. 

54 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

That's what I thought when I left home, was lucky to make it home :)  And this is on bike with half as much torque. 

If I start sliding I'll back off a bit. No great shakes.

Edited by jschaf

I am just coming to take pics of you guys :) I have to be back home early so will split of midway, :( the line up looks fun and huge, will prolly need 3 different groups it looks like. Weather will be great.

@Isaac's Papa pauly if I am able to join you, will txt you in am and meet you at bolivar. Don't look for me as of now. 

Edited by NinjaDoc
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

Mother Nature just passed by here in Coolville, but I thinks gonna be ok now. Rolling out soon.

I missed my dry window for departure.

I am getting hammered here at the house with heavy rain.

I am Out. Stay safe.

B.

7 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

You guys are still doing this? It's going to pour most of the day and several areas down along the route are flooded 

Yea at first I was bummed about not going now I'm kind of glad looking at the radar.

It was good to see everyone today. Hope you all stayed dry. I did hit a little rain on the way home & I was right about the worn out tires being baaaad for the rain.  Fortunately it was only about 10 minutes worth of thrills.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

We got soaked. Lol

Also, my waterproof suit... not so waterproof. 

It's good to be able to test that shit out on rides like these.  I didn't bring rain gear & got soaked, but by the time I got home only my Lee Parks gloves & where I sit were still wet.  It was good to see you today Pauly.

• Upvote 1