Tonik needs sporty tires!!

Tonik

4 hours ago, Tonik said:

See, this is how it is done.  Solve the problem and answer the question with no debate.  Now if we could all just settle on a brand/make of tire we could wrap this thread up.

Choose your own GD tires? heh My tendency would be to look for which recommended tires have good rebates. Then I would spend weeks comparing those. haha

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

he is just trolling,  i think, sporty boy prolly mounted it by now and scrubbed it in already :)

I don't have any new tires. Still sporting the 8 year old tires that now have this really weird buildup right by the edge of the chicken strip.  

Just now, Tonik said:

I don't have any new tires. Still sporting the 8 year old tires that now have this really weird buildup right by the edge of the chicken strip.  

knowing you from this short time, i know u have a plan already made up and stick to it no matter what, Even if we are gonna have to go live in mars one day ur are already ready with type of rocket, route to take. You have made up your mind and prolly ordered the tires ... well right...right... right... 

11 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

That'd be Jake Wilson/Rocky Mtn ATV. Either from Payson, UT or Lexington, KY.

Looks like he dropped the extra $20 to get em quick. Profile looks a little round. Sport touring?? Let's see some damn tread

33 minutes ago, Killer_kaw said:

Looks like he dropped the extra $20 to get em quick. Profile looks a little round. Sport touring?? Let's see some damn tread

No need to drop the extra coin with JW i always get them in 36 hours or less. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Fastest I've ever gotten anything ordered online was from JW. Told @JustinNck1 when we (he) was changing my tires that we should do one ginormous bulk order of tires next year and see how irate the FedEx guy gets.

9 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Agreed they are very quick. Just assumed that rush sticker was for overnight. I had to do that once. Ordered about 3pm and had them about noon the next day. 

18 minutes ago, Killer_kaw said:

Agreed they are very quick. Just assumed that rush sticker was for overnight. I had to do that once. Ordered about 3pm and had them about noon the next day. 

I've ordered on a Friday afternoon and got them Saturday afternoon with the free shipping. I looked through my orders the other day, it's sad how many tires I've ordered through them.