Cbus Lunch Meetup 7/15?

ScubaCinci

I think I'll finally have time to get out this Saturday and may make a run up to IP and meet up with peeps for lunch somewhere around Columbus...preferably somewhere from Westerville down around the east side to south side since I'll be stopping at the Pony.

Anyone up for lunch and/or have recommendations?

Hehehe i will shut up and hide in the corner, pardon this phase on hyperactivity in OR, posting in all threads with no good addition to the discussion. And it worsens as the days away from last ride keeps climbing up and days of continuous work counts up :) 

but in all honesty, Joe u post up a day time place they will show up. Of course afterwards they will make fun of the location, critic the food and act like they could have done better. But in all honesty every one will have had a good time and will remember it and will do it again. 

I'll be heading up to NE Ohio that day for a covered bridge ride otherwise I'd be in.  Giadarno's opened up on Polaris Parkway.  No clue if it's good or not.  I haven't tried the one here yet.

55 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

re 91(1)   maybe go to IP after lunch so your car's not broken into. A teen was shot in the park to the SE of there yesterday.

Who the fuck is going to be driving a car :lol:

Thanks for the tip though...bastard heroin junkies are everywhere

Well, I guess I won't be heading up that way on Saturday...I got "volunteered" for some bullshit hassle in the AM. :mad: I don't mind helping people but a little notice would be nice and maybe some reciprocity? :rant:

Maybe Sunday but I had ear marked that day for some other things I needed to get done.