Ricer1 in trouble

Tonik

1 minute ago, DerekClouser said:

Not yet.  

Nothing, no response to my text.  Called hospital and got to his room, nurse wouldn't say a word of course...she can't. Wonder if we know any Doctors that might know someone at the Cleveland Clinic Downtown that could do something on the sly for us.

Can't ask @NinjaDoc  ...that would be too obvious.

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

Nothing, no response to my text.  Called hospital and got to his room, nurse wouldn't say a word of course...she can't. Wonder if we know any Doctors that might know someone at the Cleveland Clinic Downtown that could do something on the sly for us.

My neighbor was the head of cardiac nursing in Cleveland, but now runs ER in Medina. Let me see what she can find out.

6 hours ago, Tonik said:

Unfortunately a rural town small time doc like me has no direct connection to ccf, :( esp for my speciality pretty much all care I can provide Here itself without needing any teritiary referral or contact there. I will see if some of my juniors who were training there are still around. I could log in to there EMR via remote access and look but hipaa is gonna come get me.  :nono:

20 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Confirmation from the family. Its true, he is back. A little spacey at times but no big deal.

I have to say based on some of the updates, I was expecting to hear something bad.  This great news.