Tim and Justin's New England Trip

JustinNck1

@2talltim I had a similar experience Sunday. Turning onto 7 off the 33 ramp outside of Pomeroy, I looked left/right 3x before pulling out into the intersection and out of nowhere I had a horn blowing at me and a dude in the car rolling his window down screaming at me to pullover so he could kick my ass. I graciously declined his offer and proceeded to get chased by said asshole. After he was still behind me at 80, I lit it up a bit higher to get away. My uncle who was behind me said guy wasn't paying attention and he wasn't going exactly the speed limit. Got lucky there. Glad to see nothing major came out of your incident.

24 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

Just made it to the top of Mount Washington.

20170711_123054.thumb.jpg.46f069b2380eafa83b94473f650e192d.jpg

Dammit....I've been there 3 times...and it was closed every time. :cry:  But congrats!

Edited by Qman

Another day down. Mount Washington was the highlight of the trip. Many hours were spent last night looking at weather forecasts and we were planning on bailing on today cause of the chance of rain. Got up this morning and had sunshine all day. Sprinkles for a couple miles at most. Ben and Jerry's was ok, very kid friendly of course. Nothing compared to the Jack Daniels tour we took in June. Going to take a tour of Yuengling tomorrow or Wednesday.

34 minutes ago, Qman said:

Now get thee some lobster!!!  Maybe some moose meat too!  Wait....isnt yuengling in Pennsylvania??

Yes, we had 2 nights at the resort in Vermont. I have to be back to work for Friday. So Maine was just a day trip today. Heading to PA tomorrow.

10 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

Yes, we had 2 nights at the resort in Vermont. I have to be back to work for Friday. So Maine was just a day trip today. Heading to PA tomorrow.

Well that sux.  Work always seems to get in the way of living

• Upvote 1

Travel day today, trying to do 50/50 mix of state roads and slab all while trying to hit Massachusetts and Connecticut. Should be 450miles today and already got a local award winning pizza joint plandedfor dinner at the hotel tonigh.

• Upvote 1

Just made it to the hotel. 450 miles, made it to Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Jersey. That's it for our newly states visited. A little bit of rain, nothing we couldn't handle. PA sucks for finding beer. I had to ride over to the golf course next door and buy some since gas stations can't sell any. Pizza ordered. Another longer day tomorrow to get home. 

46 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

Just made it to the hotel. 450 miles, made it to Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Jersey. That's it for our newly states visited. A little bit of rain, nothing we couldn't handle. PA sucks for finding beer. I had to ride over to the golf course next door and buy some since gas stations can't sell any. Pizza ordered. Another longer day tomorrow to get home. 

Where's the nearest liquor store? 

You two have hit almost all of the states  east of the Mississippi in the last month and a half.

8 minutes ago, Connie14 said:

Where's the nearest liquor store? 

You two have hit almost all of the states  east of the Mississippi in the last month and a half.

I still need Delaware, Rhode Island and Florida. Delaware is probably gonna happen this fall when I got to Chesapeake bay with my dad. Florida may be an iron butt trip, and Rhode Island is a big question mark.

12 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

I mean, cool thread and everything.... but is anyone else getting that BBM vibe from these two? You don't have to hide it, guys. We accept you for who you are. Just keep the pics SFW, please. 

32fdca46dbfa4ddae0fa612553905b723f9bd0035c08ff7a1a88eaac5edffd9e.jpg.847786979159fa9ce439cf9c3a9ed8c3.jpg

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Tonik said:

This would explain why I dont get invited.

Next time you can be the pivot man.

In all seriousness, we do regret not inviting you. It was kind of last minute scheduling and didn't open it up for anyone.

Edited by JustinNck1