Tim and Justin's New England Trip

JustinNck1

15 minutes ago, Tonik said:

How in the hell did seeing me south of Millersburg not make you recap of the days events?

Oh yeah we saw some guy on White Whale with a modulating headlight. As soon as we passed I was like "Well shit that was Jim"

• Upvote 1

Not sure what town you're in, but the ferry between Port Kent NY and Burlington, VT is a nice.  About 1 hour on the water.  Go to the upper deck for some great views.   We were 2 up on the Wing pulling a small trailer and total fee was $24

12 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

Not sure what town you're in, but the ferry between Port Kent NY and Burlington, VT is a nice.  About 1 hour on the water.  Go to the upper deck for some great views.   We were 2 up on the Wing pulling a small trailer and total fee was $24

That is our plan for tomorrow

50 minutes ago, Danimal said:

Last time I was on a ferry with Timmy he was a larger man

If your trip goes as well as our's did, you'll be shitting in high cotton at some point

Not much cotton in New England :D

Yep.  That's the ferry I was thinking about.    The exit ramp on the Vermont side can be a little slick.  

You heading up to Mt. Washington in NH or towards Acadia in Maine ?

Either way, speed safely.  

Well had a little accident today. Got off the ferry in Burlington and was making our way through town when we were stuck behind a car turning left on a 4 lane. I told Justin on the coms if you are clear to go to the right lane and get around, go for it. So he went and I attempted to follow. Shame on me for not looking for myself but I pulled right out on front of a lady in a Nissan. She braked hard and blew her horn but it was too late, the front corner of my bag and rear corner panel of her car hit. Didn't go down but it caught my bag, foot and peg. Totally my fault.  We pull over and inspect the damage it scuffed my bag on the front edge and rear edge and slight scuff on edge of my peg. Her car had a scratch from the wheel well clear to the corner of the rear bumper. She got her bitching out at me and I agreeded with her. I ask what do you want to do? Im okay with it if you are. She said yes that was fine. I ask again. Are you sure your cool to doing nothing about it and she said, yes. I said thank you and I'm sorry and we parted ways. Her car was a older car kind of banged up to begin with and both car and bike were silver so paint trading was unnoticeable. So it could have been worse she could have nailed me from behind but luckily she was paying attention. She also reminded me of somone that didn't have insurance or maybe even a license too do maybe that's why she didn't want to call the leos. So another scar on the old 14 and another story to tell.

20170710_185013.thumb.jpg.9641410afd1743d896ba9b6aab6bdeb7.jpg

20170710_201137.thumb.jpg.1b7a9cb1fc9b8b1b3457fbc3c4276cca.jpg

20170710_201144.thumb.jpg.f45ebd62e5a6573d9cc572f82a41ea2a.jpg

20170710_201120.thumb.jpg.df3579b479b4b32b02cbe06749627116.jpg

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1