Pirate Night - QSL Sheffield Village 7-6-17

DerekClouser

Going to be heading up to QSL in Sheffield to meet with some buddies from Akron.  Figured if anyone else wanted to come out and grab a bite is more than welcome.  I'll probably be there from about 7-9 before heading back to the flat lands of Toledo.  

Yes, I know, it's a bike night full of pirates and drinking.  Yes, it's not twisties at Mach Retard Pace.  If it's not for you, just move along.  If you'd like to join for some food, let me know.  

Looking at their website it says 'CIA Band' will be playing.  No idea what type of music that is.   Just using this as a meetup place to meet some guys that I haven't seen since moving to Toledo for work and a reason to get out on the bike! 

4 hours ago, Danimal said:

My plans were to prepare/pack tonight for the Mid Ohio weekend camping. But that may go quickly and I'll be free. 

Okay, well if you show up, post up and I'll look for ya.  I'll be there around 7pm

45 minutes ago, Danimal said:

good to see you guys.

Had fun hanging out with Steve (@97af)

lots of real Pirates at Sheffield. Saw Hells Angels, Ruff Riders and a few other hard cores. Cops were thick and dressed as a Swat unit. Apparently there was an altercation that called for their presence. 

Oh the drama. 

From what I was told, Hells Angels beat up someone so the cops showed up. 

Nice seeing you as well.  80 miles of highway eachway was well worth it :)