Columbus Bikes

Hannah

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Yea, but who the hell is going to vouch for you.

Do you know who you're talking to?  I know the rider on the cover of Sexy Biker Magazine and if that's not enough cred right there, I don't know what is.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, hiro said:

Anyway, isn't insurance is an issue when loaning out a bike. I looked into the concept of renting out a bike to new riders as a money-making idea. Requires commercial insurance.

No issue if you loan it to a "friend".  Any money changes hands and it creates a problem.  Big liability issue I see is that it's prolly not financially/legally wise to lend a motorcycle to a non-licensed driver.  Definitely opens up a can of worms.  This is a definite no-go for me unless the rider has a valid endorsement.

so to get serious for a minute, disclaimer will vouch for hannah but not lend her his/her bike(s)?

that said,

if you work in a purchasing or engineering position (where you directly affect purchasing decisions) at a company that routinely purchases small to medium sized lots of CNC machined components, i would be happy to lend you my zuma 125 or grom 125 or i will purchase a used street triple R and lend it to you.  i would even deliver said bike(s) for your enjoyment in my truck within say... a 150 mile radius, and go over the controls and even offer some light performance riding instruction.

if you don't work in one of the above listed positions or something like it, then... omfg justin why don't you just lend her your copper POS already?

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, jbot said:

so to get serious for a minute, disclaimer will vouch for hannah but not lend her his/her bike(s)... omfg justin why don't you just lend her your copper POS already?

I vouch that she exists and is female.  She's looking for Columbus people, not Cleveland people.  The copper POS isn't street legal anymore.  If only I still had the gs500...

How many other excuses you want?

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Disclaimer said:

I vouch that she exists and is female.  She's looking for Columbus people, not Cleveland people.  The copper POS isn't street legal anymore.  If only I still had the gs500...

How many other excuses you want?

At least 2 more 

7 hours ago, jbot said:

i would be happy to lend you my zuma 125 or grom 125 or i will purchase a used street triple R and lend it to you.  

Are u thinking what I am thinking. Which is I am not thinking about I can't think about it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NinjaDoc said:

Are u thinking what I am thinking. Which is I am not thinking about I can't think about it. 

you shut your whore mouth, you're not selling that thing already.

1 hour ago, Disclaimer said:

Your mama so big, she counts as two more.:banana::banana:

:dunno:, I got nothing.

i expected better from you.

1 hour ago, NinjaDoc said:

I think He wants more

thank you for capitalizing "He".  shhh shhhhh shhhhh... i don't need to know it's autocorrect.

• Upvote 1

@Hannah

I doubt anyone will loan a stranger a bike, especially someone that is not licensed.

Take the basic MSF course, they give you the bike and like others said you get a discount on your insurance. For $50 it's a great deal.

Welcome to Ohioriders. 

Edited by snot
  • Upvote 1