Sunday 7/2 any one riding

NinjaDoc

8 minutes ago, what said:

I'm keeping it a surprise. It's a bike people know on these forums, I'll leave it at that. 

Thought you'd start those bike reveal threads and then get off scot free eh? 

if i was "what" what would i do, what thats.. a cbr with ohlins..... sounds delicious i guess and already sprung for similar weight :) 

i wish more and more peeps would do "GMNB" threads so they forget the first asshat one forever hahaha 

Edited by NinjaDoc

4 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

Part of ride through 536 

Maybe I'm just not familiar with the sound of your bike but it sounds like your running at a fairly low RPM range. Is it just me that rings my bikes neck on roads like this? I'm usually running between 5k and 8k on a bike the red lines at 10.5k. Even though the big girl has the power to pull from down low i like to keep my rev up, just feels like I have better control that way. 

5 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Maybe I'm just not familiar with the sound of your bike but it sounds like your running at a fairly low RPM range. Is it just me that rings my bikes neck on roads like this? I'm usually running between 5k and 8k on a bike the red lines at 10.5k. Even though the big girl has the power to pull from down low i like to keep my rev up, just feels like I have better control that way. 

yea this is still low for this bike, around 6-7. To get more boost i should be up in the 8-10 range. The sound on this recording doesnt do justice to the bike. The "whine" of this triple is both futuristic-sonic speed kinda awesome and annoying at the same time. I really need to get used to that and also go one gear down and get over it and forget the sound. (or put in a ridiculously low offer on an exhaust on ebay and see if it bites lol )  Completely different from my previous bike. every time i learn one bike and get used to it i end up jumping ships. :(  

Edited by NinjaDoc

14 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Been there. I had a friend lowside his Buell on 556 and he had the stones to blame me for it. I was easily a few corners ahead of him. Said it was my fault because I was going too fast.

Fuck that guy. We aren't friends no more.  

You and his right hand had such a connection he couldn't change speed.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Been there. I had a friend lowside his Buell on 556 and he had the stones to blame me for it. I was easily a few corners ahead of him. Said it was my fault because I was going too fast.

Fuck that guy. We aren't friends no more.  

This is why I don't like to lead and why I tell anyone I ride with, new or old, " If I ride too fast for you, I'll meet you at the next turn. If I ride too slow, wait for me at the next turn." I ain't got nuthin to prove except that I can make it to the end of a ride to go back home in 1 piece.

• Upvote 1