4 grand

Tonik

Literally blowing your money? Looks like fun!

Takes me back to when I was a kid and almost blew my hand off with an M80. Just like in a movie, I threw it in the air and it exploded almost immediately. (Inexperienced. I didn't realize the fuse burned differently than the little firecrackers.)

Its at my kids house tonight. Already 100 peeps expected, sorry gang its not my party so no invites for you. Wife will video it so I will post that. Its our third year, its a good display.

21 minutes ago, hiro said:

What does he do?? I seem to have a money repelling effect. Opposite of my wife and son.

He is a hacker. Thread below will give you the basics. Companies throw money at him to hack them so they can fix it.

• Upvote 1

Internet security is super hot right now. Universities are adding it as a major as quickly as they can. 

Good on him for being early on the industry. 

I haven't decided how I'm going to make millions yet...  

1 hour ago, redkow97 said:

Internet security is super hot right now. Universities are adding it as a major as quickly as they can. 

Good on him for being early on the industry. 

I haven't decided how I'm going to make millions yet...  

I used to be all into networking and network security...as an interest. But there's always my anti-money firewall in the way. heh That why I only have sparklers and a water bottle in an old car. No mobile bar. Nothing that explodes in the sky.

@Tonik Damn, dude!  Did you have to file a route plan with the ODOT HazMat team to get that stuff home?  Or did you just contract with the Ohio National Guard to air-drop those skids of munitions to your house?