Ducati patch over event.

Tonik

12 minutes ago, Killer_kaw said:

Thinking you should pirate up for the occasion and get your fringe on as well. 

Ugh, I hate fringe.  If only my hair was longer so I could braid my ponytail, wear a spaghetti strap tank top, some tight mom jeans with a thick-soled chunky-heeled non-riding boots, and finger-less gloves... and paint my bike all black...  

:cry:

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

Ugh, I hate fringe.  If only my hair was longer so I could braid my ponytail, wear a spaghetti strap tank top, some tight mom jeans with a thick-soled chunky-heeled non-riding boots, and finger-less gloves... and paint my bike all black...  

:cry:

Gawd that mental image is so hawt :lol:

30 minutes ago, Tonik said:

You folks are missing the point. We need to be ATGATT in full bright Power Ranger with Starbucks in our hands. The idea here is to ruin their day,  not ours.

How about flip flops, Levi's, v-necks and shades with $900 Arai strapped to the back seat?

So we need to take right the fuck over. Get elected to Pres and move the meetings to Starbucks. Require ATGATT on club rides. @jschaf will be our Road Captain and lead all rides. Keep up or we rip your patch and burn off your Tattoos with an acetylene torch.

This will be Epic.

Edited by Tonik
  • Upvote 1

If you guys are having this event up North you will have to let me know where I can drop my truck and trailer off at.  I'm not riding my bike all the way up there from CBUS.  I can't keep riding the poor thing like I used to if it's going to be weighed down with 50lbs of chrome. :)

• Upvote 1