Is this for real???

Casper

7 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

This event is now sponsored by Iron Pony. They donated shirts and gift cards. It's a shame they didn't support the Gap Trip this well...

oh they unofficially sponsored a Gap trip in 2012 or 2013 I want to say. I still have a stack of the stickers in my tool box from that :lol:

9 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

Same here. Of course, Mike just sent me a free shirt and stickers this week. :lol:

With respect to how Mike and @RidersDiscount treats forum members here I believe IP can get fucked as a sponsor. Just my .02 cents 

25 minutes ago, what said:

Not that IP, the other IP. 

And how would you know?

Well this is a sticky situation now isnt it.... similarly to when IP and I...... nevermind.

Edited by TimTheAzn
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, RidersDiscount said:

Decided to take the day off today, what did I miss? :eatdrink:

@RidersDiscount   I'm hosting a motovlogger meetup in Hocking Hills.   I reached out to Iron Pony for a sponsorship and they graciously have come to the table and donated T-shirts to every attendee, a few gift cards to giveaway and other 'industry swag'.   Larger motovloggers such as 650ib (115k subs) and BeRad (350k) are likely going to be in attendance which could be great advertising for a small donation.

Would you guys want to throw in a few items?   I can't promise how big it is going to be, but it seems to be taking off.  I had to move it to the parking lot that the Epic Ride was held at in Hocking to accommodate the much larger anticipated crowd.   This isn't necessarily about the ride, although the roads I picked are decent, it will be much of a parade, (Which was why I didn't post it here.)  It's more about networking the motorcycle vlogging community and their 'fans'.  

You can PM with discussion if you prefer not to publicize your answer RD.  More details are on the Facebook event page. 

Everyone from here is welcome to come and get a free IP t-shirt and a couple shots at a free IP giftcard and other swag.   FYI, here's the updated flyer.    

OHMM2017 Flyer v2

I plan to make a weekend trip and stay down there over night and ride a really nice route on Sunday to get the twisty fix in. 

• Upvote 1

@Casper   I'm upset you found this from Pat and not me !!! OMG I'M DELETING MY ACCOUN

Wait.... are you following Pat on IG and not me??

OMG IM DELETING MY ACCOUNT.

Edited by DerekClouser
Fat fingered the post button
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

@Casper   I'm upset you found this from Pat and not me !!! OMG I'M DELETING MY ACCOUN

Wait.... are you following Pat on IG and not me??

OMG IM DELETING MY ACCOUNT.

Following both. Had no idea you were involved. I would've made a lot more fun of it. :)

Seriously though, good luck with the event. Be careful.