Organizing a Ride from Columbus

CurbedSedition

I'm OG and have no idea what Bubba is talking about. The primary function of this forum has always been to promote the social activities associated with riding whatever it is you ride. As long as it has an engine cuz bicycles = gay. 

And Casper is Prez!

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

This is how you bring the funny. Welcome to the club. :lol:

ha ha thanks. glad to be around, seriously though a group ride would be cool. i try to get out on a joy ride at least once a week other than that i ride to work when its not raining. i haven't been to any of the bike nights if c'bus yet because most of them happen when i'm working. hows the euro bike night at that haufenbraus (german place that i'll never pronounce or spell right)? i know i ride the bastard of all bastards a metric cruiser but i think it would class the joint up a bit.

7 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

No idea. I don't do many bike nights and I certainly wouldn't do "Euro only" bike night unless the "only" was very flexible. However, most of the OR.net peeps are chill and welcome even the most metric of cruisers. 

Group rides are few and far between around your area. Columbus roads are bullshit for riding. I may schedule a "relaxed pace" ride soon, but it will probably meet up near Bolivar and wind down OH-93 to Z-ville/Coshocton for some food and then back up to Bolivar. 

Yea I am from Cambridge originally and went to school in South Eastern Ohio. I miss those roads while I'm out hitting all these straight farm roads around me here, but any day on the bike is better than a day sitting on the couch. 

17 minutes ago, Xsr900Rider said:

Yea I am from Cambridge originally and went to school in South Eastern Ohio. I miss those roads while I'm out hitting all these straight farm roads around me here, but any day on the bike is better than a day sitting on the couch. 

There seems to be at least one group of OR guys coming down to SEO every nice weekend. I'm sure you can find some guys to ride down with. If not, you can give me a shout, it's my backyard. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Well looks like this probably fizzled out but here is an idea for a ride but the map is leaving Marysville. Not sure on the roads but was bored and thought I'd throw something together. The short URL for directions is here: 

https://goo.gl/maps/XESCECHiH5k

I hear the food at the Tilton Hilton is good up at Indian Lake.

IMG_1012.JPG