Delete pics is broken?

tall_tracy

How do I delete pictures or albums?  There is no option to do so within the album, no matter how you choose to view the image (i.e. thumbnail, etc).  And I've tried on a Windows PC as well as an IPad with no success...?????

TIA

1 minute ago, Casper said:

That shouldn't be the case. I'll take a look. Probably Tonik's fault. 

Ooooo, I can't agree w that, I don't want to be banned from Epic donuts or get run over by a hate train or anything in the future... :lol:

18 minutes ago, Casper said:

That shouldn't be the case. I'll take a look. Probably Tonik's fault. 

The best way to fix this place is to make me an admin. Then I can ban you and nothing will get broke again.

Okay, so this is a limitation in the software. That's shitty. Hopefully it's fixed soon. There's already a request for this ability to be added. In the meantime, you can go to My Attachments and delete from there. Additionally, I've given everyone the ability to delete their own albums. 

21 minutes ago, Casper said:

Okay, so this is a limitation in the software. That's shitty. Hopefully it's fixed soon. There's already a request for this ability to be added. In the meantime, you can go to My Attachments and delete from there. Additionally, I've given everyone the ability to delete their own albums. 

But... anything listed in "My Attachments" are photos that were included in specific posts, not photos in an Album.  :dunno:

8 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

But... anything listed in "My Attachments" are photos that were included in specific posts, not photos in an Album.  :dunno:

Does it not show all photos there? If not, then the best I can offer is to report the photo(s) you want deleted and we'll take care of it. 

3 minutes ago, Casper said:

Does it not show all photos there? If not, then the best I can offer is to report the photo(s) you want deleted and we'll take care of it. 

No, it only shows photos I've posted in threads, but no worries, I've deleted my albums so I'm good to go.

Thanks!!!