Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
tall_tracy

Delete pics is broken?

Recommended Posts

How do I delete pictures or albums?  There is no option to do so within the album, no matter how you choose to view the image (i.e. thumbnail, etc).  And I've tried on a Windows PC as well as an IPad with no success...?????

TIA

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you see the "Manage Image" dropdown? If so, it's there. 

 

 

image delete.jpeg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

Nope, I tried different views of the image and didn't see that at all...

Me too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might be a supporter vs non-supporter issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Might be a supporter vs non-supporter issue.

What?!?  So I have to pay to delete photos?  What kind of trickery is this???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

What?!?  So I have to pay to delete photos?  What kind of trickery is this???

That shouldn't be the case. I'll take a look. Probably Tonik's fault. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Casper said:

That shouldn't be the case. I'll take a look. Probably Tonik's fault. 

Ooooo, I can't agree w that, I don't want to be banned from Epic donuts or get run over by a hate train or anything in the future... :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Casper said:

That shouldn't be the case. I'll take a look. Probably Tonik's fault. 

The best way to fix this place is to make me an admin. Then I can ban you and nothing will get broke again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, so this is a limitation in the software. That's shitty. Hopefully it's fixed soon. There's already a request for this ability to be added. In the meantime, you can go to My Attachments and delete from there. Additionally, I've given everyone the ability to delete their own albums. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Casper said:

Okay, so this is a limitation in the software. That's shitty. Hopefully it's fixed soon. There's already a request for this ability to be added. In the meantime, you can go to My Attachments and delete from there. Additionally, I've given everyone the ability to delete their own albums. 

But... anything listed in "My Attachments" are photos that were included in specific posts, not photos in an Album.  :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

But... anything listed in "My Attachments" are photos that were included in specific posts, not photos in an Album.  :dunno:

Does it not show all photos there? If not, then the best I can offer is to report the photo(s) you want deleted and we'll take care of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Casper said:

Does it not show all photos there? If not, then the best I can offer is to report the photo(s) you want deleted and we'll take care of it. 

No, it only shows photos I've posted in threads, but no worries, I've deleted my albums so I'm good to go.

Thanks!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×