Mid-O July 3

what

17 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

Brian, did we ride together once on the street long ago? U were on a Daytona at that time on the street? Met in Youngstown area ? 

Nope, that wasn't me. I meet up with someone prob 3-4 years ago to ride 252 for a bit but that was it in terms of a 'group' ride. I usually just rode by myself before i sold the street Daytona. 

It was a great day. I was worried about the weather but the rain never came. Except there was no transponder out so don't know my lap times. But that doesn't really matter.

I spent most of the day trying to improve turn 1 and I still suck at it. I just can't get myself to have more entry speed. 

Perfect day, I'll be back next Monday or Tuesday.  Depending on when @durk is able to get out.  Happy to get two buddies out who have never been to the track before, one on an SV1000 and the other on his BMW K1600 GTL.  They both had a great time and I'm working on the guy with the BMW to buy Andy's Duc for his next time out to the track.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

Perfect day, I'll be back next Monday or Tuesday.  Depending on when @durk is able to get out.  Happy to get two buddies out who have never been to the track before, one on an SV1000 and the other on his BMW K1600 GTL.  They both had a great time and I'm working on the guy with the BMW to buy Andy's Duc for his next time out to the track.

Don't pressure him, lol. He honestly should get an sv650, it will fit him muuuuch better. The SV has a lot larger cockpit.