Lots of track gear for sale! Perfect for someone getting into racing!

ama146

I don't see myself racing anytime soon so I figured someone could use some of my gear. I have a gear bag, boots, leathers, tire warmers, and a back protector. I don't have all the details on the items so I took some more pictures do you guys can see the sizes and brands and models.

The gear bag is basically brand new. awesome bag! the boots have some scuffs from normal use. the Leather have been crashed in a few times but it's all scuffs and cosmetic the suit still works perfectly. great suit. the back protector is like new, be scratches or anything. tire warmers work perfectly as well, no burn marks or anything like that. I used them on a 600 so I'm assuming they'd work for most tire sizes.

for sizing just for a comparison I'm about 5'10" and 155lbs so if you're about my size this will all fit you perfectly. feet are a size 10

as far as pricing I honestly don't know what to ask at all. I'm more wanting to help a fellow racer get into the sport at a decent price. all I ask if make me a fair offer for what you're looking for and we can talk!

I'm located in Lakewood Ohio for anyone that would like to pick anything up 

IMG_1161.JPG

IMG_1162.JPG

IMG_1164.JPG

IMG_1165.JPG

IMG_1166.JPG

IMG_1167.JPG

IMG_1168.JPG

IMG_1169.JPG

IMG_1170.JPG

IMG_1171.JPG

IMG_1172.JPG

IMG_1173.JPG

IMG_1174.JPG

IMG_1176.JPG

IMG_1178.JPG

IMG_1179.JPG

IMG_1180.JPG

Edited by 2talltim

if transport is the only obstacle, my sister is back and forth between Broadview Heights and Columbus all the time.  I could almost definitely help arrange free "shipping" so long as you can pick it up from her apartment.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll take the leathers if you are willing to ship. Boots too if he doesn't buy them. Shipping via USPS should only be like $20 or so. Think you could shoot me a total with shipping to 43302 when you get a chance? I can just paypal you the total then...

Thanks!
Nathan

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Buyer beware - I bought the suit assuming it would still be usable for mini racing at the least, however it showed up with multiple seams split wide open and the leather worn through in spots. Definitely not safe for use until it is repaired. He did offer to help out with the repair cost but now is not responding to PMs.