536 open????

Killer_kaw

21 minutes ago, EOdesmo said:

I'm headed in that direction tomorrow morning.  I plan on eventually hitting 536/260/565/145 if time allows.  Will post up if I get to ride it..

Kinda thought you'd be the fella to answer this one. Sounds like I may pass you down that way. If I pass you slow up I'll work my way to your mirrors. Will be on the white Rex not the red Rex. Speed safe!

Gary thx for the update, now i know where i am heading the first off day i get to vent my frustration of 21 straight work days. :D 

@EOdesmo and his bike has a folklore status now, you ride on some roads east of 77 on a weekend statistically u have a high chance of coming across that sexy bike. 

56 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

Sorry I didn't see this earlier, I rode 536 Saturday. Other than the train of cruisers, it is open. I rode 26, 260, 800, 536, 556, 145, & 78. All great condition.

As @Connie14 said we need to find you a good girl who hates Motos :D feejharmoney.com 

1 hour ago, JustinNck1 said:

Sorry I didn't see this earlier, I rode 536 Saturday. Other than the train of cruisers, it is open. I rode 26, 260, 800, 536, 556, 145, & 78. All great condition.

Is the paving on 26 done?

Gary, good seeing you.  Sorry we were headed in opposite directions. Your Kawi looks even better in person. Nicve work!  

Did a quick tour of most of the fun roads. 147,9,145,556,260,565,145 to Woodsfield, 26,148, 9 >home. As Justin noted all in great condition.  I'm going to have to start taking mental health days off mid week to take advantage...

5 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

Gary thx for the update, now i know where i am heading the first off day i get to vent my frustration of 21 straight work days. :D 

@EOdesmo and his bike has a folklore status now, you ride on some roads east of 77 on a weekend statistically u have a high chance of coming across that sexy bike. 

Nivin,  you need to get the S3 down here for some mental health fun :D

Edited by EOdesmo
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Killer_kaw said:

Looks like it'll start soon on the north end where it splits from 800. Road is covered with paint markings

26 north of Woodfield from 145 wasn't that bad IMO. I didn't see any really bad spots that needed paved.