New from Cleveland, Ohio

SamBiker Sharma

How is everyone doing. Fairly new to moto vlogging but I love it and I love to ride. I ride 2017 Harley Davidson Road King, 2013 Harley Davidson FatBoy and 1985 Honda Goldwing GL1200.

Check out my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sambikersharma/?hl=en

Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3otO7w1_vVaRy97h-APt7Q/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

This was a short trip I did, hope you enjoy it.

Here are some videos, dont forget to hit like and subscribe.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

I've often thought about strapping a gopro to my chest and just recording myself when I'm high as fuck and attempting to perform a menial task. It might drive me to sobriety. 

Or be funny as shit. 

I'd watch IP's StonerVlog. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, whaler said:

Welcome!

as may have noticed this place is full of asshats and keyboard warriors... but it is a great place and mostly great people.

Be honest.... most people on this forum have some serious issues. :lol:You better have thick skin to post here! Oh, SamBiker, welcome aboard. :welcomeor:

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

...and dealerships. 

To be honest, I'm sure i wouldn't own a BMW if there wasn't a dealer 2 miles from my house!  I probably just wouldn't have had the interest to try them out, especially after once renting a 1150GS...what a turd.  However, the newer ones are eye-openers (so is the price tag).  Plus the personal care I get is worth a few $$$, over your standard don't-give-a-shit dealer.

6 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

Save the money at stealership and and go to a massage parlor, that's a better deal at personal care :D 

You can get screwed at either place.!

• Upvote 2