I'm ready for the dentist tomorrow!

Tonik

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

I love you man, until all this stiff wears off.

:lol: Don't Mod on drugs,  we already had a good example of what can happen.  Wait a min,  that was him drinking antifreeze not drugs.  Carry on. 

Edited by 2talltim

On 6/15/2017 at 9:19 PM, 2talltim said:

I've never taken meds before a dental procedure,  not even my double root canal. What a panzy.

I'll raise you....

Wisdom tooth pulled out from the side of my jaw (caught under my jaw bone and had to come out)... No drugs or novicain. 

Dentist didn't numb me before he sliced my gum open....1st and last time...lots of drugs after it was done.

Just say yes to drugs....

Edited by snot

Holy shit...what'd you do, tell your doctor you have a huge fear of the dentist. You're a rabid anti-dentite!!!

I'm that way with my eyes. When I had my LASIK done, they gave me 2 valium and it didn't do shit for me. I don't know how I made it through that. I can't even put drops in my eyes.

21 minutes ago, ScubaCinci said:

Holy shit...what'd you do, tell your doctor you have a huge fear of the dentist. You're a rabid anti-dentite!!!

I'm that way with my eyes. When I had my LASIK done, they gave me 2 valium and it didn't do shit for me. I don't know how I made it through that. I can't even put drops in my eyes.

Yea, big time fear. Wife doesn't even tell me it is comming until a few days before. The Valium is to get me through the night before. Atavan the morning I go. I get there and they gas me. I wake up at home around 3pm with no idea what that sadistic bastard did to me. According to my sources I insist on a quarter pounder and a chocolate shake on the way home.

• Upvote 1

:o I think you need a new dentist. I look forward to going to mine.  I get a hot corn pack around my neck, a blanket to keep warm, and walk away with sparkley clean teeth.  Also, they don't ask me questions when I'm not able to answer them.

50 minutes ago, OsuMj said:

:o I think you need a new dentist. I look forward to going to mine.  I get a hot corn pack around my neck, a blanket to keep warm, and walk away with sparkley clean teeth.  Also, they don't ask me questions when I'm not able to answer them.

Yea, should have known he was trouble when he came in dressed like a giant white bunny.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Tonik said:

You peeps are crazy. That was just for cleaning.

Handles motorcycle like a mad man. Handles the dentist like a baby.

Never change. You're the 4th Grandpa I always wish I could have

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, ScubaCinci said:

I don't know how anyone does LASIK. I also can't put drops in my own eyes and over the weekend I got stabbed in the side of the eyeball with a tree branch so my wife had to put them in. Then playing softball yesterday had to have my buddy help me cause no matter how I tried I just couldn't do it.

1 minute ago, Bad324 said:

I don't know how anyone does LASIK. I also can't put drops in my own eyes and over the weekend I got stabbed in the side of the eyeball with a tree branch so my wife had to put them in. Then playing softball yesterday had to have my buddy help me cause no matter how I tried I just couldn't do it.

Shoot, when i had my Lasik done, I was given one small Xanax, but I wasn't that nervous anyways. Of course I'm a pro with eye drops now. I've put drops in while on the bike :lol: