Tonik

I find it amusing....

That time Trump tried to get obama's birth cert from kenya.

11 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Why use a made up comparison? Oh I get it, sarcasm. That explains why you didn't mention Hillary's efforts with Ukrainian government officials to discredit Trump.

Never ceases to amaze me that people think every politcian doesn't do this shit. Doesn't make it right but the self righteous indignation from one side or the other is really pissing me off.

Yoy all are the problem, not Trump or Hillary. They are a symptom of the disease.

I lump you in with the rest of us troglodytes.  This wasn't a Dem vs. GOP "our crap doesn't stink"-off.  It was sarcastically calling out an apples-to-apples comparison.  

I agree - you all are the problem.

Edited by Disclaimer

8 minutes ago, jschaf said:

Wish we could all just  get a grip.  Country's become quite unhinged as of late.  We need to start getting along again or we're fucked. This Libtard v Repuglican crap is really bullshit. I would like to think that most of us are more centered. I know I am.

Watch out using that much clear thinking logic. People's heads might explode.:lol:

13 hours ago, Disclaimer said:

...from other countries that we're not exactly on friendly terms with?

Oh, yea, like that time Obama got all that Romney opposition research from Libya.

If Romney was as inherently dishonest or shady as Hillary other countries may have felt the need to step up and do something.

• Upvote 1

On 6/16/2017 at 7:58 AM, Tpoppa said:

image001-722428.jpg

Not sure I've seen this map comparison before, but most of us knew the urban areas were certainly dangerous for violence. What I see is not gun violence (guns admittedly are everywhere.) What I see is people violence, or locality violence. Certain groups of people are simply more likely to use violence without remorse.

• Upvote 1

It will be very interesting when the Hillary & Donald sex tape is finally released.  It will explain so much.