Jump to content
Casper

Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2018

Recommended Posts

You caused me to reconsider with your Ghay Love connection thing. I am out. Have fun and enjoy Townsend.🤠

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

You caused me to reconsider with your Ghay Love connection thing. I am out. Have fun and enjoy Townsend.🤠

No!!!!!! I take it all back! Come play with us in a totally non ghay love connection way! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pay no attention to those guys, Brian

 

0DB91A7C-DF89-4976-B0EC-4084C2C00289.jpeg

 

You dicks. 

Edited by max power
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have to work out a few issues before I commit. If I do I will be in my new summer riding outfit in Kawasaki Green.

42730809762_f90e619960.jpg

Edited by B-Mac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

Have to work out a few issues before I commit. If I do I will be in my new summer riding outfit in Kawasaki Green.

42730809762_f90e619960.jpg

Is that @yotaman88210???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going to be a warm one folks, pack or wear your mesh gear. 

Might plan more ride on the BRP and GSMNP to stay in the cooler air. 

weather.JPG.fa9e597c274b1c5934e0d965858c6035.JPG

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Going to be a warm one folks, pack or wear your mesh gear. 

Might plan more ride on the BRP and GSMNP to stay in the cooler air. 

weather.JPG.fa9e597c274b1c5934e0d965858c6035.JPG

My all-black leathers with minimal ventilation? ok. 

 

Will pick up some new under layers today at IP while picking up some oil for the Triumph I guess. Can't be smelling like a barnyard all week wearing the same schwetty underarmour compression gear.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Going to be a warm one folks, pack or wear your mesh gear. 

Might plan more ride on the BRP and GSMNP to stay in the cooler air. 

weather.JPG.fa9e597c274b1c5934e0d965858c6035.JPG

I'm bringing a camelback.

By the end of the trip last year I was dealing with severe dehydration, which had nothing to do with drinking liquor every night :dunno:

  • Beer 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, what said:

My all-black leathers with minimal ventilation? ok. 

 

Will pick up some new under layers today at IP while picking up some oil for the Triumph I guess. Can't be smelling like a barnyard all week wearing the same schwetty underarmour compression gear.

Febreze???  :dunno:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

Febreze???  :dunno:

 

Tubing in the river across from the hotel. Wash my gear and relax at the same time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, what said:

Tubing in the river across from the hotel. Wash my gear and relax at the same time. 

Problem solved!  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Going to be a warm one folks, pack or wear your mesh gear. 

Might plan more ride on the BRP and GSMNP to stay in the cooler air. 

weather.JPG.fa9e597c274b1c5934e0d965858c6035.JPG

I dug my cooling vest out. I haven’t used it in years. My helmet doesn’t have enough between the chin bar and my big head to use my camel pack. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

20180617_113208.thumb.jpg.a7296f9377d9583c1d3957b559097305.jpgBike prep in full effect...

 

Living large, AC in the garage! Lol

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Howabusa said:

Living large, AC in the garage! Lol

Yeah, it helps when it's this hot out. Tire machine is in a different garage and it's really hot.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Howabusa said:

Living large, AC in the garage! Lol

Freaking genius. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rear tire done. Spun the bike around and gonna get the front done tonight. Hitting the pool for awhile. It is hot out.

20180617_131022.thumb.jpg.86eba262ad9adeafa1f8ece93692d2ec.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

Rear tire done. Spun the bike around and gonna get the front done tonight. Hitting the pool for awhile. It is hot out.

20180617_131022.thumb.jpg.86eba262ad9adeafa1f8ece93692d2ec.jpg

Those look awfully familiar. Can't wait to see how they perform. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×