Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2018

Casper

5 hours ago, theroamr said:

D3AF021D-527B-4C55-B666-3CE4E213D4BA.png

Nice Photo, Are the Tires and Bash plate any indication that you may have enjoyed the many adventure routes located down in the Deals Gap riding area??

(snowbird loop,  star loop, Cherokee challenge, ....)

I know it's difficult to get any ride report out of the O.R. secret ADV society.?

Don't think they got any good photos of me this year. The one good run Kevin and I did it seems they were all distracted by his bike making it sound like the world was coming to an end. ?

5 hours ago, B-Mac said:

Nice Photo, Are the Tires and Bash plate any indication that you may have enjoyed the many adventure routes located down in the Deals Gap riding area??

(snowbird loop,  star loop, Cherokee challenge, ....)

I know it's difficult to get any ride report out of the O.R. secret ADV society.?

Due to rain and time constraints I didn’t get any off road besides getting lost riding around the backroads off foothills parkway. 

Would love to go back with someone who knows their way around and check out the adv routes. 

Edited by max power

37 minutes ago, max power said:

Due to rain and time constraints I didn’t get any off road besides getting lost riding around the backroads off foothills parkway. 

Would love to go back with someone who knows their way around and check out the adv routes. 

I'd be up for an ADV trip there.

This time I just didn't have the right tires for the amount of rain in the area.  

Okay, so what was the verdict on the waterlogged leather suit?  Did anyone actually confirm that cows get loose skin after stampeding in a rainstorm?  

Inquiring minds want to know....

Also, I had a great time hanging out with everyone.  Good times.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

Okay, so what was the verdict on the waterlogged leather suit?  Did anyone actually confirm that cows get loose skin after stampeding in a rainstorm?  

Inquiring minds want to know....

Also, I had a great time hanging out with everyone.  Good times.

Yup. Very loose. The back stretched out a bit.