Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2018

Casper

1 hour ago, Tpoppa said:

How are the road conditions on 16?

We'll be riding it tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Casper said:

Ditto. 

Just a couple corners on the first down hill were fresh paved and slick on the 90 degree day I rolled through. I think there were 3 of them and the first one marked with a "no edge lines" sign. Other than that 16 was great. 

421 still has the one part marked with "rough road" signs heed its warning. But the rest of it is phenomenal.

8 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

Here is my tracker for tomorrow for all your stalkers out there...

https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=1998c5b29bcd3a6fda&hoursPast=0&showAll=yes

Thanks, I will live vicariously through you as I sit at my desk.

Edited by TimTheAzn

Just unloaded the bikes at Gateway Inn.  I know we're in Rm 28 poolside suite, but can't check in until 4pm or so.  Gonna suit up and ride a bit, and be back about check-in time

If you are coming down 75 and haven’t hit the back up yet, get off at Crittenden and take Dixie highway south on the east side of the freeway and you can get back on at dry Ridge. You do not want to sit in this. Been here over an hour.

Left at 6am, just got checked in, pretty nice breeze blowing through now, still plenty warm. Glad I passed by 75 before that bad accident, hope you guys are clear of it now. Might head up to the Dragon at 2:30 if anyone's around. I'll be on the yellow Daytona. I got the truck too if anyone needs to make a store run for whatever. 

WARNING......

For the ones coming down BRP avoid the section between I-26 and us-276 they are tar and chipping it and it sucks ass down to one lane Long delays and the gravel sucks equally as bad.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, marlboro man said:

Seen Blitz At a Intersection on 339 a hour ago Ran 68 because I never rode it b4 to Straight but Everybody drives 70

Yeah, I saw you. I mentioned to Tony that I didn’t think anyone else has a yellow F4i with tail bags lol!

• Upvote 1