Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2018

Casper

28 minutes ago, Helmutt said:

We plan to bring a few jars of shine for community sampling....so the evening pics should be interesting LOL

With six of us the first night in Abingdon, I’m not sure any of the stuff I’m bringing will make it to Townsend. ?

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

Wednesday cannot get here soon enough, even though I can't make up my mind on what route to take down yet...

I want to get the trailer loaded and set but I also don't want to go outside until near dark because it's so damn hot today. Outta here at 4:30am to beat rush hour in Cinci. 

5 hours ago, Casper said:

With six of us the first night in Abingdon, I’m not sure any of the stuff I’m bringing will make it to Townsend. ?

No worries, we will also have hotdogs...just incase someone is hungry after drinking.

1 hour ago, what said:

I want to get the trailer loaded and set but I also don't want to go outside until near dark because it's so damn hot today. Outta here at 4:30am to beat rush hour in Cinci. 

If the weather stays this hot, I think I'll be ready to go tubing down the river by the time we get to Townsend Wednesday afternoon.:lol:

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

If the weather stays this hot, I think I'll be ready to go tubing down the river by the time we get to Townsend Wednesday afternoon.:lol:

Agreed. I’m packing swim trunks. 

1 hour ago, snot said:

No worries, we will also have hotdogs...just incase someone is hungry after drinking.

Yup....weiners and moonshine.....what could possibly go wrong?  

7 minutes ago, EOdesmo said:

Staying at the Skyline Village Inn?

The Switzerland Inn. Little pricey. But the restaurant and bar are attached to the lodge and it’s right off the parkway

Somehow they still had rooms available all the way through. I'm booked on the pool side.

Will be headed out Wednesday morning in the toy hauler.

Edited by wolfeman28
Friggin autocorrect

2 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

You'll probably catch me tubing every afternoon XD 

1 hour ago, Killer_kaw said:

The Switzerland Inn. Little pricey. But the restaurant and bar are attached to the lodge and it’s right off the parkway

Hell I rolled past there at around 6p ish today. BRP was a ghost town from boone to 80.

9 minutes ago, max power said:

Angel doesn’t play that European shit.  He can bunk with you and Matt.  

We got MJ. You got Joel. 

9 minutes ago, max power said:

Does anyone know if Townsend is dry?

It is not. Supposedly there are a few nearby bars we can overrun.