Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2018

Casper

Ray Ray's is the best brisket I have had, even counting numerous BBW joints in GA/TX/TN/LA/SC/NC/etc. There was this tiny shitty shack down in KY near the Lexington horse museum that had some really good brisket too though. 

**The KY place is called Red State BBQ

Edited by what

1 hour ago, what said:

Ray Ray's is the best brisket I have had, even counting numerous BBW joints in GA/TX/TN/LA/SC/NC/etc. There was this tiny shitty shack down in KY near the Lexington horse museum that had some really good brisket too though. 

**The KY place is called Red State BBQ

Hmm...my sister lives in Lexington...guess its time to pay a visit

9 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Hey @Blitz think my plans are changing. I'm now looking to spend a few days going down and visiting with some friends in the way. Also going to meet up with some Connie guys on that way. I'll know for sure in a few days. But looks like for now I'm canceling the oiginal plan. Figured I'd let you know now to give you a couple week to figure out some alt plans. 

No worries, Tim. I think my plans kind of changed also. 

On 5/30/2018 at 7:53 AM, MidgetTodd said:

When are you leaving and coming back 

Just called Townsend to confirm when our reservations were and they did not have me down for Saturday. Y’all better check the reservations with them or you could get screwed out of Saturday night.

Todd I will be going down Wednesday morning I guess and coming back Sunday. 

If anyone wants to trailer with me I need to know soon as in this week.  I have three spots available if they’re  sport bikes and can fit sideways on a 7 foot wide trailer. 

Fuel cost split evenly

Edited by max power

10 hours ago, Blitz said:

No worries, Tim. I think my plans kind of changed also. 

Your more that welcome to ride down with us Jamie. We’ll be leaving from Ben’s house early Wednesday morning. 

12 hours ago, max power said:

Just called Townsend to confirm when our reservations were and they did not have me down for Saturday. Y’all better check the reservations with them or you could get screwed out of Saturday night.

did your original email confirmation include saturday?

1 hour ago, Dizzledan said:

I'm in! Just booked a room, two double beds. If anyone needs a place to sleep, let me know.  Probably trailering down so I can bring the MTB and the drone.  See you guys down there! 

Damn he's alive...lol

Get with @max power He still looking for a trailering partner.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, cmh_sprint said:

Your more that welcome to ride down with us Jamie. We’ll be leaving from Ben’s house early Wednesday morning. 

Thanks Matt. I may take you up on that. I think Tony and my plans are still tbd, but rolling with you guys is an option we considered.

Once we nail things down, I’ll let you know.

53 minutes ago, Blitz said:

Thanks Matt. I may take you up on that. I think Tony and my plans are still tbd, but rolling with you guys is an option we considered.

Once we nail things down, I’ll let you know.

If they say that they are leaving Ben’s at 9 figure for a 10 o clock departure. Lol

6 hours ago, Dizzledan said:

I'm in! Just booked a room, two double beds. If anyone needs a place to sleep, let me know.  Probably trailering down so I can bring the MTB and the drone.  See you guys down there! 

Dan makes his yearly appearance! Lol

Good to see you're going, buddy. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/4/2018 at 6:03 PM, max power said:

Todd I will be going down Wednesday morning I guess and coming back Sunday. 

If anyone wants to trailer with me I need to know soon as in this week.  I have three spots available if they’re  sport bikes and can fit sideways on a 7 foot wide trailer. 

Fuel cost split evenly

On 6/5/2018 at 6:29 AM, 2talltim said:

did your original email confirmation include saturday?

On 6/5/2018 at 9:11 AM, max power said:

Don’t know. Too busy to look it up.

I get the emails for each reservation made. You booked:

Double    6/20/18 - 6/23/18 (3 Nights)

22 minutes ago, Casper said:

Well yeah. How else would I know about your Lemon Party obsession? 

I'm not falling for that..........................................................again. :tmi2:

• Beer 1