Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2018

Casper

On 5/31/2018 at 2:29 PM, cmh_sprint said:

Just don’t pass 10 cars at a time. If you do that you have a small squad of armed park rangers suround you in the guest center parking lot. Ahem.... @marlboro man

I don’t know what you’re talking about she was looking for a yellow crotch rocket vibrator she looked kind of horny

1 hour ago, MidgetTodd said:

In Ohio, I think Millstone or even CityBBQ are both just as good if not better. 

However in TN, Barrel House BBQ in Lynchburg is by far better. As well as Red Barn BBQ in Texarkana 

We’ve never tried City. Millstone is okay, last time we there the beef was dry and cold.

May I recommend the Haywood Smokehouse in downtown Dillsboro.  Been there several times and always had a good meal.  Best banana pudding this side of a Southern Baptist Church potluck.  And a couple local area craft beers on tap.  That's a Green Man IPA in the mason jar...

20150929_195022.jpg

A route has been planned. Roamr, me and a younger guy that bought his old SV are leaving Tuesday morning. Planning on slabbing it down and staying around the Galax, VA area Tuesday night. Going to ride down the Blue Ridge Wednesday and will be in Townsend Wednesday  night.

Edited by Howabusa

On 3/25/2018 at 8:56 PM, Blitz said:

You have room for me to tag along?

I think I’m going to ride the FJR down and Shannon and Shana will trailer the Tuono. I think. She can’t leave until the 21st, and I’m wanting to get down there sooner.

Plus, I rode the Snake in the dark, and in the rain last year. I’d like to ride it in a little more optimal weather.

On 3/25/2018 at 9:48 PM, 2talltim said:

Yea that's fine. It's a tentative plan right  now but the spot is yours if nothing changes.

Hey @Blitz think my plans are changing. I'm now looking to spend a few days going down and visiting with some friends in the way. Also going to meet up with some Connie guys on that way. I'll know for sure in a few days. But looks like for now I'm canceling the oiginal plan. Figured I'd let you know now to give you a couple week to figure out some alt plans. 

Edited by 2talltim

12 hours ago, MidgetTodd said:

However in TN, Barrel House BBQ in Lynchburg is by far better. As well as Red Barn BBQ in Texarkana 

What the hell were you doing in Texarkana? Didn't know anyone other than the people that lived there and maybe 5 others even knew such a place existed.

11 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

Is it really that hard to find good BBQ?  It's just BBQ, not particularly difficult to make. 

For just pulled pork, chicken or ribs? No not really.  But brisket is what is hard to find done right. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

For just pulled pork, chicken or ribs? No not really.  But brisket is what is hard to find done right. 

You know what they say about if you want something done right...

The Proper Pig is decent for NEO BBQ in Lakewood.

Nothing compares to home made brisket when I lived in Texas though. Nothing.