Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2018

Casper

7 minutes ago, Casper said:

That's a really good question. I forget. I'll call and ask them, but I think it was the end of this month. 

You could have just called them first and  answered the question in one post.

Edited by Tonik

1 hour ago, what said:

Oh, didn't know that had an effect. If that's the case then nevermind. 

I'll call them up today and ask questions. 

YUP, that's it. If you don't put in the promo code: OR2018 it tells you no availability. Put in the code everything pops up. 

Edited by 2talltim

2 hours ago, theroamr said:

Think I will attend. Now to figure out lodging. May just camp at Fontana dam. I will be heading down 06/19 or 06/20. 

I think a few of us will be down on the 19th. 

Ive got a room reserved in Bristol for the 19th. My plan for the 19th is 33 to 16(back of dragon) to I81 to 421.

Then the 20th will be 421(the snake) to 221 to BRP (hitting diamond back, mount mitchel) to Smokie Mount NP to Townsend.

If i need to cut anything off of the 19th might slab to Charleston and take 60 to Gauley Bridge to pick up 16. But that's the gist of my plan. 

Got a room for 2 if anyone wants to join me. 

23 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Ive got a room reserved in Bristol for the 19th. My plan for the 19th is 33 to 16(back of dragon) to I81 to 421.

Then the 20th will be 421(the snake) to 221 to BRP (hitting diamond back, mount mitchel) to Smokie Mount NP to Townsend.

If i need to cut anything off of the 19th might slab to Charleston and take 60 to Gauley Bridge to pick up 16. But that's the gist of my plan. 

Got a room for 2 if anyone wants to join me. 

You have room for me to tag along?

I think I’m going to ride the FJR down and Shannon and Shana will trailer the Tuono. I think. She can’t leave until the 21st, and I’m wanting to get down there sooner.

Plus, I rode the Snake in the dark, and in the rain last year. I’d like to ride it in a little more optimal weather.

50 minutes ago, Blitz said:

I think I’m going to ride the FJR down and Shannon and Shana will trailer the Tuono. I think. She can’t leave until the 21st, and I’m wanting to get down there sooner.

Plus, I rode the Snake in the dark, and in the rain last year. I’d like to ride it in a little more optimal weather.

Yea that's fine. It's a tentative plan right  now but the spot is yours if nothing changes.

On 3/25/2018 at 8:56 PM, Blitz said:

I guess I should add. I'm already sharing a room in Townsend with someone so the only bed I have open for you is the night of the 19th on the way down. 

39 minutes ago, Casper said:

I did but nobody answered. 

30 minutes ago, what said:

I can tell you I took the last available cabin. Not sure about other room types. 

Well somebody better figure it out. If I get locked out I am staying with one of you. That won't end well.

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

Well somebody better figure it out. If I get locked out I am staying with one of you. That won't end well.

You can cancel 14 days before check in. So book it and have one on the books if you end up going. Cancel if you can not.