Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2018

Casper

I have to say I always enjoyed trailering down especially come Sunday when I was exhausted and hungover. That was always out of necessity though because that was the height of busy season at the old job so taking off 2 days was the most I could get

i do wish I could haven taken the time to do the 2 day ride down and 2 day back. Whenever I get back in to riding that will be a must do

On 10/17/2017 at 9:22 PM, MidgetTodd said:

That being said, why move it there?

Fontana always put up with our antics. Why are we going to an area that you already know won't? I'm lost on this I guess. Not bitching just trying see the reasoning, doesn't make sense 

Don't be a Debby Downer. This is a great move. Stop bitching. 

12 hours ago, MidgetTodd said:

Those were questions. Note the "?"

On 10/17/2017 at 9:22 PM, MidgetTodd said:

That being said, why move it there?

Fontana always put up with our antics. Why are we going to an area that you already know won't? I'm lost on this I guess. Not bitching just trying see the reasoning, doesn't make sense 

Why move there? Lots of reasons listed in the first post and throughout this thread. 

Fontana always put up with our antics. Why are we going to an area that you already know won't? How do you already know the new place won't put up with our antics? Sounds like you're jumping to negative conclusions, negative Nancy. There are bars we can take over (think old school IMS), restaurants for dinner, etc. I think there are many more opportunities for shenanigans at the new location. 

I'm really excited about the new location. I think it's going to be a lot more fun. 

• Beer 1

11 hours ago, Casper said:

Someone who drives a Camaro is judging people for riding a Ducati... :wtf: 

Since when is making stereotypical jokes judging people?

I know you miss me but damn you don't have to be a salty pirate about it

On 10/17/2017 at 11:51 PM, 2talltim said:

Didn't you guys have a rat or something like that in your cabin this year @max power

I thought Fontana was okay for what it was but yea things are getting run down but they still want to charge you the premium price. I mean lets face it $260 a night with tax for a cabin that is falling apart and shit don't work in it is a rip off.  

It was just a mouse.  Pretty entertaining.  Better than staying 4 dudes in a motel room.  

• Upvote 1