Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2018

Casper

46 minutes ago, max power said:

Did you guys see the creepy bearded dude who was hanging around all weekend?

never saw him on a motorcycle

He kept driving by our cabin in his truck. Only stopped when Michelle was out there. Said he was uncle something. Kinda creepy. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Uncle Punk said:

I hope I'm not chiming in too late because who really reads past the first page.

For any new people that are considering going to this event I would say that you shouldn't bother. This is a group of rude people that won't even acknowledge or speak to you even if they have known you for years. Bunch of uptight stuck up alcoholics riding around on their fast machines flipping people off. They aren't even ashamed of themselves and have several videos of it with no fucks given.  

I gave you a freaking hug man (as soon as I realized who you were :lol: ). 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Casper said:

He kept driving by our cabin in his truck. Only stopped when Michelle was out there. Said he was uncle something. Kinda creepy. 

Of course I stopped when she was out I like her, she isn't just some random chic unworthy of the good zipties.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Uncle Punk said:

Of course I stopped when she was out I like her, she isn't just some random chic unworthy of the good zipties.

:lol: I'm still laughing about that. Not many people would have admitted that... 8 years later!

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Isaac's Papa said:

I'm camping in your kitchen. 

We don't have a kitchen this year. I didn't book a cabin/cottage. 

1 hour ago, Bad324 said:

I'm a cooking a something for this. Probably less than a 10% chance right now but it's better than 0%

Nobody hold their breathe. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Casper said:

Nobody hold their breathe. 

Agreed because it's a long shot. My Dad brought up wanting us to come to his sugar momma's place in Knoxville for a long weekend so I can show him around the Smokies while the women do their women thing.

He's only ever ridden to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge from there and wants to hit the good roads he's heard me talk about. The biggest issue is either I'd have to rent a good bike or do it on a Street Glide but I tossed out the idea of trying to be down there the same weekend as the trip even though it falls on the girls bday weekend and I know the wife will poo poo it

Edited by Bad324

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else had trouble reaching the Townsend motel by phone?

every time I try it either rings forever, says the Verizon customer can't be reached, robo answers and says it's an IP place and wants an extension number or some other fuckery.  

Drivin me nuts!

1 hour ago, max power said:

Anyone else had trouble reaching the Townsend motel by phone?

every time I try it either rings forever, says the Verizon customer can't be reached, robo answers and says it's an IP place and wants an extension number or some other fuckery.  

Drivin me nuts!

Nope. I've talked to them a handful of times without any issues. Weird. Anyone else having an issue or isn't his Shawn's phone being possessed again?