My stuff up for sale.

Anden

Would hang onto this gear, but my puppy is working on destroying everything I own.  All gear fits someone who is 6'2" 230 pounds. 34 waist 34 inseam.

Triumph mesh jacket $50

20170605_195148_zpsbxdevgx4.jpg

Triumph mesh riding pants. Padded knee and hip. Fit 34 waist $50

20170605_194926_zpspmem9ebk.jpg

Triumph adventure jacket (textile) with liner $75. This was my favorite of them all.

20170605_195235_zpsvoxzedh3.jpg

Alpine stars leather GP jacket $200

20170605_194643_zps8cfvio6u.jpg

Sidi boots fit Nike size 11.5 shoe $100

20170605_195447_zpsmkt6ljzm.jpg

Sidi gloves xl $50, black don't have a picture handy.

Sena SMH 10 $100 minus USB cable. I have teenagers and a micro USB gets snatched up when not being used. Otherwise complete.

20170605_200612_zpseeysm9k6.jpg

Shark Vision R helmet size large only worn a few times. $150

20170605_195553_zpsuuxriqyp.jpg

Everything is negotiable.  

Edited by Anden
I suck at typing

2 hours ago, Bubba said:

Would love to take the pants off your hands, but I'm in Cinti...long way to pick up.  Ship 'em for $50?  Put 'em on a slow boat from China, cheapest way possible?

I work in Dayton. I can meet you somewhere in between no problem so you can check them out and not mess with the mail. 

2 hours ago, Tpoppa said:

I might want the Sena.

Oh no, you want the Sena.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Anden said:

I work in Dayton. I can meet you somewhere in between no problem so you can check them out and not mess with the mail. 

I get that packing and mailing is a PITA, but so is an hour RT for both of us to/from the meet-up.  I mapped the mileage from my place to "Dayton" proper at 58 miles, so a mid-point meet-up is 60ish miles RT and about $6-8 gas each plus about two hours of combined driving for both you and I.  I'll up my offer to $58 to cover your time and aggravation.  I totally understand if you decide to tell me to go sh-t in my hat because the packing and mailing falls on you--no hard feelings either way.  Your call....

30 minutes ago, Bubba said:

I get that packing and mailing is a PITA, but so is an hour RT for both of us to/from the meet-up.  I mapped the mileage from my place to "Dayton" proper at 58 miles, so a mid-point meet-up is 60ish miles RT and about $6-8 gas each plus about two hours of combined driving for both you and I.  I'll up my offer to $58 to cover your time and aggravation.  I totally understand if you decide to tell me to go sh-t in my hat because the packing and mailing falls on you--no hard feelings either way.  Your call....

Pm me your address and I will send pants off for $50 and a shit in hat. Just send that hat to someone else please. Thought maybe you would like to check them out first since you are semi close. 

1 hour ago, Anden said:

Pm me your address and I will send pants off for $50 and a shit in hat. Just send that hat to someone else please. Thought maybe you would like to check them out first since you are semi close. 

Done and done.  I trust ya!  PM'd.