Isle of Man bike questions

bandit12

I've been watching the Isle of Man TT on tv and just wondering if you track guys can answer a couple questions about the handlebar controls of a couple bikes, not a good pic but hope you can figure it out.

A few of the bikes have what looks to be a twist knob adjuster above the clutch side handlebar, as seen in the yellow circle. Is this for the steering damper or something else?

Also, some of the bikes have a rocker switch on the handlebars is the area of the white circle, what would that be seeing that it is on the side facing away from the rider.

I'm guessing that the yellow button in the pic is the same thing but different type and location. 

IMG_1120.jpg

No clue what the knob thing is, but my first guess as to the handlebar pod switch would be to access the menu settings for things like traction control, wheelie control, fuel mapping.  Or even more likely, it's a remote control switch for an onboard testosterone injection pump for when speeds reach >180 MPH as they weave thru old stone-walled villages!!!