Billy396

Billy396

Hello. I just joined this forum today. I'm interested in finding out where all of the different bike nights are held, and of course other activities and rides. I have a Yamaha FJR1300AE and a Honda ST1300, which is for sale. I've had well over 2 dozen or more different bikes in my life and before the ST1300 I had a 2008 Harley Super Glide (my third Harley). Before that was a Kawasaki Concours 1000 and after the Super Glide I bought the '03 ST1300 which really put the fun back into riding for me. I retired back in late February 2016 and was hoping that I could really spend some serious time riding. Unfortunately my arthritis has become so bad that the clutch action was killing my left hand after every ride of any length. That's why I searched all over the country and finally found a 2007 Yamaha FJR1300AE with the electric clutch. This bike has enabled me to ride without nearly as much subsequent pain. I really love the ST1300 as it has so much low end torque that it's really a joy to ride, as well as a very effective linked braking system. I hate to get rid of it but my garage is really full and I can't really afford to have two high end sport touring bikes at this time. I'm going to post it on a couple of the websites that are available. I've frequented the bike night at Quaker Steak and Lube on Polaris for several years but I'd love to check out some of the other bike night scenes around town. If there's a link to a list of the different events somewhere that would be great. Thanks to everyone. Ride safe and thanks for any info.

Edited by Billy396

• 1 month later...