I neither confirm nor deny....

Tonik

21 minutes ago, what said:

so you were lane splitting at 70mph doing dank whoolies in a school zone on the Kawasaki? 

I can only confirm that there are no school zones on E. Pleasant Valley Rd. in Seven Hills.

7 hours ago, Tonik said:

I can only confirm that there are no school zones on E. Pleasant Valley Rd. in Seven Hills.

I can confirm this confirmation

if he didn't drop the E. in there I would have given him shit for being wrong. Had to be a bike night?

Just now, Bad324 said:

I can confirm this confirmation

if he didn't drop the E. in there I would have given him shit for being wrong. Had to be a bike night?

Even without the E there are still no school zones on PV in Seven Hills. Although there is no PV in Seven Hills without the E.

I will neither confirm nor deny going to bike night last week.

14 hours ago, Tonik said:

Even without the E there are still no school zones on PV in Seven Hills. Although there is no PV in Seven Hills without the E.

I will neither confirm nor deny going to bike night last week.

damn I was slipping last night. I forget the other way is Parma. Seven Hills / Parma is all the same to me

School zone or not, that is a monumentally stupid place to speed.  Independence and Seven Hills police have virtually nothing better to do.  It's a nice place to live.

Even Parma, as much as I enjoy joking about it, was a nice, quiet place to live.  Not the lowest crime rate, but a low violent crime rate.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, redkow97 said:

School zone or not, that is a monumentally stupid place to speed.  Independence and Seven Hills police have virtually nothing better to do.  It's a nice place to live.

Even Parma, as much as I enjoy joking about it, was a nice, quiet place to live.  Not the lowest crime rate, but a low violent crime rate.

Seven Hills Police do not write tickets. They are ranked 54 out of 56 NEO cities on per capita tickets.

The average 1 ticket per 4 days.

Dont like tickets, but they need to step it up. Unless you are doing 70 and dank whoolies they wont bother you.

33 minutes ago, redkow97 said:

Are you sure that church at the corner of McCreary and Pleasant Valley doesn't have a school?

I'm going to be over there tonight.  I'll check.

if there is a school there is no school zone on E Pleasant Valley and I don't think on McCreary either. I take that way from Wallings like once a week to my buddies house off EPV

1 minute ago, Bad324 said:

if there is a school there is no school zone on E Pleasant Valley and I don't think on McCreary either. I take that way from Wallings like once a week to my buddies house off EPV

Are you friends with Corey?  I know he is about your age, and I know he lives there.

Edited by redkow97