Win my Apple Pie Moonshine!!!

Tonik

Up for grabs is one jar of my famous Apple Pie Moonshine. Just finishing up a new batch for the gap trip. The contest is simple. Whoever insults @Casper the best in this thread wins!!

:rulez:

1. You must be going to the Gap trip so I can deliver it. Or be reasonably local to Cleveland.

2. You may insult/enter as many times as you wish.

3. You must 'tag' Casper in your insult. For example:.      @Casper is so slow even Harleys pass him.

4. Casper is not eligible to win.

Winner will be announced shortly before the Gap trip.

• Upvote 1

@Casper can't drive 1.87 on 260 with his lbts glws bike he bought because his battery died, wtf Casper you only post links to news with no coments while Carie is screaming go away please after you blamed your dad for dropping your bike in the driveway 

Edited by snot

6 hours ago, snot said:

@Casper can't drive 1.87 on 260 with his lbts glws bike he bought because his battery died, wtf Casper you only post links to news with no coments while Carle is screaming go away please after you blamed your dad for dropping your bike in the driveway 

I don't get the blaming dad for dropping bike but the rest was funny. Did I miss an epic thread? 

4 minutes ago, Casper said:

I'll give it to him for free. 

You do stand to come out ahead this...if she wins you get shine. But I should warn you, this insult is pretty brutal.

37 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

For a jar of said shine I'll give you her number ?

Thats pretty good, you are in the running. I think it went right over Caspers head.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Casper said:

This thread was 100% motorcyclists until you posted. Thanks Obama. 

I rode a Harley yesterday. It was boring 

Edited by Bad324