Christian Sport Bike Association Ride June 17th

JCMathis

Since we had to cancel the May ride, We will do our June ride on the 17th. Meet in the NW corner of the parking lot of Iron Pony at 9:00 am depart at 9:30 am. All are welcome to join us, nobody is left behind. We ride a spirited pace but wait at all route turns. This ride is going to be a long one, just over 300 miles heading out to Beallsville Diner for lunch then heading south through Marietta before returning home. 

Beallsville Diner does not accept plastic so bring cash for a great lunch.

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/20696389

• 2 weeks later...

Since we did end up doing the May ride, the route on the initial post is incorrect. We will be doing this route https://ridewithgps.com/routes/21937497 . We will get back down to the Marietta area later in the year.

Lunch will be at the Blue Bell Diner in McConnellsville. We will meet in the NW corner of the Iron Pony parking lot at 9:00 and depart at 9:30. 

I would like to jump in on this ride also but since you're coming close to my house I will wait for you guys and fall in line and in lithopolis. If you would like, I could take you some much better back roads than going down lithopolis road and through Lancaster. That's a long straight boring frustrating piece of riding right there.

not trying to tell you where to ride or anything but if you would like some alternatives to that let me know.not trying to tell you where to ride or anything but if you would like some alternatives to that let me know.

@marlboro man you in?

2 hours ago, max power said:

I would like to jump in on this ride also but since you're coming close to my house I will wait for you guys and fall in line and in lithopolis. If you would like, I could take you some much better back roads than going down lithopolis road and through Lancaster. That's a long straight boring frustrating piece of riding right there.

not trying to tell you where to ride or anything but if you would like some alternatives to that let me know.not trying to tell you where to ride or anything but if you would like some alternatives to that let me know.

@marlboro man you in?

I am always up for riding roads that are not straight and boring. Feel free to route us differently if there is a better route.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, JCMathis said:

I am always up for riding roads that are not straight and boring. Feel free to route us differently if there is a better route.

There's no deals gap caliber routes in the area, but I could definitely route you around Lancaster on some decent back roads

5 hours ago, max power said:

@marlboro man you in?

Not in tires are roasted and too much work on the plate

• Upvote 1

I edited the route slightly to try and miss more of downtown Lancaster as well as coming into McConnelsville slightly different. If you are coming, the gas stop will be at 98 miles so come with a full tank ready to ride. It is going to be warm tomorrow so stay hydrated.