Ringo Re intro

ringokid

Anyone around that still remembers the ringo ride? :D Is Casper still around ? In all honesty though, been about 8 years. Are any of the newark boys like hutch still doing the newark rides. It is becoming a rarity in ohio to find fast passionate riders. Trying to change the scene a bit. My group organizes a Sunday ride every weekend weather permitting if anyone is interested in tagging along! Current bikes have changed a bit but still have the blackbird. 

11794223_10155960137575599_2828144081632893811_o.jpg

857246_10152561315980599_459328857_o.jpg

413767_10151923252200599_744293429_o.jpg

• Downvote 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is oddly creepy because at one point you said you knew my dad way back when. So i'm assuming you saw my under age sister at one point and it got your pedophile senses tingling ? We done talking about my sister now ?  

• Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, ringokid said:

You know for a grown ass man you sure do like talking about young girls ? It is quite creepy. 

18 minutes ago, ringokid said:

Which is oddly creepy because at one point you said you knew my dad way back when. So i'm assuming you saw my under age sister at one point and it got your pedophile senses tingling ? We done talking about my sister now ?  

Don't remember knowing your dad. Never seen your sister. Just know it twists your panties. 

PS: Be careful calling people pedophiles. That shit's not even close to funny, and will quickly get you banned.

Just now, durk said:

Little over 20 of us got together last weekend for a cancelled ride. 

Best canceled ride I've ever been on. 

20-30 people will be going on the Gap trip in a couple weeks. 

Yes, we ride. 

However, group rides have rules depending on who organized it. No asshats, no stunts, no bs, etc...

If you want to join a ride you may want to watch your manners so you will be welcomed.

Were you on that initial ringo ride Todd ? I cant remember who the other rider was just Hutch, ah switched to harleys RIP. 

Not an asshat, dont stunt (cant stunt) unless you consider wheelie a stunt. 20 is a good turnout. We just got back from the tail with 12 riders a few weeks ago it was a blast hope everyone has fun.