Polaris Slingshot Demo Day @ Pony Powersports June 25th

Iron Pony

Come demo all the new 2017 Polaris Slingshots @ Pony Powersports Columbus on June 25th.

Bring your helmet and your license and prepare to have some fun!

5370 Westerville Road, Westerville, Ohio 43081

www.ponypowersports.com

2017-polaris-slingshot-comes-in-premium-trim-and-more-accessories-109933_1.jpg

These are awesome.  I went with a friend to a demo day, but didn't drive it, it was a blast to ride in it, like taking a go-cart out on the street.  And the traction control may have been turned off for our test ride... :D

I'll go with you @Tonik 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Absolute freaking blast!! I would be lying if i said i don't see one of these ending up in my garage one day...Thank you Iron Pony for doing this! my wife may be sending you hate mail because I have been looking at them sense i left from my test drive! :o

6 hours ago, bowdog said:

Absolute freaking blast!! I would be lying if i said i don't see one of these ending up in my garage one day...Thank you Iron Pony for doing this! my wife may be sending you hate mail because I have been looking at them sense i left from my test drive! :o

Is it true you have to have a motor cycle endorsement to drive on of those? If so could you take the exam with one?

On 6/26/2017 at 3:17 PM, M_Quick said:

Is it true you have to have a motor cycle endorsement to drive on of those? If so could you take the exam with one?

No that is not true in Ohio, All states are different but in Ohio a valid drivers license is all you need.