Track 1pc Suit, Boots, Spine Protector and Gloves

crazbiker4

All,

Selling my track gear as I no longer have a use for it.

- Fieldsheer 1pc Leather Suit size 44 $250, Overall good condition and no issues. This is actually a high quality suit as it has protection pads at the knee/shin, elbows/forearms, and shoulders. I have compared to other suits and I think this is as good or better! The pads have a plastic inner with impact foam around them for added comfort. It does have a back protector but I removed it to use the ICON spin protector pictured. The original can be put back in very easily. Color is loud but is very good for a low cost suit. I am 5'8 185lbs and it fits very well and could mostly likely fit someone a little smaller/bigger. The best part is it does not smell! Well it smells like leather and motorcycles, No BO here!!!

- Icon Stryker Vest Spine protector $75, This was only worn under my suit on track day and has seen low use, very good condition!

- Alpinestar S-MX5 boots size 43 $75, great entry level boot and lightweight. Good for track use and general riding as they can be slim enough to go under boot cut jeans.

- Alpinestar SP-8 gloves size L $35, Good entry level glove and are broken in! Sill have a lot of life left in them.

If you buy the whole kit, its yours for $375.... the individual prices are listed above. Will ship in the US only at buyers expense. I do except PayPal and cash only!

Thanks!

IMG_4448.JPG

IMG_4449.JPG

IMG_4450.JPG

IMG_4451.JPG

IMG_4452.JPG

IMG_4453.JPG

IMG_4454.JPG

IMG_4455.JPG

IMG_4456.JPG

IMG_4457.JPG

IMG_4458.JPG