TimTheAzn

Moto America August 25-27, 2017 at Pitt Race

20 posts in this topic

I'll be there Thursday - Sunday 

I should be there friday-sunday, maybe roll in thursday evening

Edited by blue03636

I want to go, but haven't made any plans yet...  where are you camping?  

I am camping. I bought a spot to. I'm not exactly sure where the camping grounds are. I requested that Friday off. I am going to try and show up as early as I can to get a spot, possibly claim some space on spectator hill. Maybe I'll hide in Craig's luggage Thursday night.

@MidgetTodd cool! You'll have to introduce me to Gavin! @blue03636 You'll have to introduce me to CJ!

Edited by TimTheAzn

6 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

@blue03636 You'll have to introduce me to CJ!

No

Well fine

Going both Saturday and Sunday. Don't know about camping although sounds like fun. 

I'm going. I had myself transferred off of a job that weekend so I could watch people play motorcycles. I may camp... I need a tent and bag though. 

Edited by what

I'm definitely game for camping. I didn't think they allowed camping at the track though? Where are you all camping? 

It's got "dry camping" listed along with RV parking on the site where you purchase tickets...  It doesn't look like there are restrictions on number of tents, but limited to one vehicle per campsite???

Yup. I'm parking my truck near the site I grabbed. I have my tent, another person's 4 person tent, and 2 smaller single tents going on the 10'x30' plot so far.

I called MotoAmerica today since they are responsible for all of this. If you buy a camping spot, you don't need a parking pass. But like Tracy said, only 1 support vehicle per camp site.

Edited by TimTheAzn

I may be in for this as well, camping

could be fun

28 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Yup. I'm parking my truck near the site I grabbed. I have my tent, another person's 4 person tent, and 2 smaller single tents going on the 10'x30' plot so far.

I called MotoAmerica today since they are responsible for all of this. If you buy a camping spot, you don't need a parking pass. But like Tracy said, only 1 support vehicle per camp site.

Sounds like a lot of tents....  Lol

I need to figure out what I'm doing so I can get tickets and/or a camping spot.

I will be there on Friday, Saturday & Sunday......... my kind of camping...... at the Hampton Inn. :)

Bump, get yo tickets now and support some of the best motorcycle racing in the US right meow. Look for the ezUP flying the Ohio Riders Banner!

Clarification on some things I had questions on after speaking with MotoAmerica:

1. If you buy a dry 10'x30' camp site, you dont have to park your support vehicle in that 10'x30' area.

2. If you buy a camp site, you do not need to purchase a parking pass separate.

3. Pit bikes are allowed (I'm waiting to hear back about bicycles.)

4. Gates open at 8 a.m. Friday Morning. (That is when I plan on being there to get some good spots.)

Edited by TimTheAzn

Sounds fun, I could be down for this...I will give them a call and see about RV parking.

I'm in with a few others.  Still unsure if camping or hotel.  Camping would definitely be cheaper.  Might have to buy a grom to pit around before then haha. 

I may be selling my Zuma 70 by then 

On 6/16/2017 at 10:13 AM, MidgetTodd said:

I may be selling my Zuma 70 by then 

Speaking of Moto America and PIRC, I saw Gavin this weekend. Then laughed when I saw him line up in hot pit in Intermediate. Needless to say it was the only session I saw him in intermediate. :lol: