My 2015 GT Mustang twin turbo build

Hoblick

been working on this thing for the last 6 months.
 here is a break down..
billet oil pump gears and billet lower timing gear
Holley Intake manifold
Fore innovations return style fuel system, twin walbro 465 pumps, big bore fuel rails, ID1000 injectors
running E85
LPF twin turbo kit, turbosmart wastegates, Best leash boost controller
DSS 1400hp half shafts, DSS aluminum driveshaft
Built 6R80 trans, exedy stage 2 clutch packs, TCS billet intermediate shaft, Circle D 3B converter, and trans brake
i fabricated an aluminum front bumper beam for the car
JMS drag wheels
Autopower industries 6 pt cage powder coated by me
Sparco Sprint V seat
G Force 5 pt harnesses
custom exhaust

car has a base tune on it right now, but gets dropped off at the tuner on thursday.  Ill be out of town on a bike trip, but ill pick it up tuesday when i get back.

9B1CAA7A-028D-4B89-B1D4-F9125BDBE354_zps

A093E466-F472-4A93-820F-95205E35F77C_zps

C2E59225-B9A9-4F40-962F-F3B0123D9765_zpsA093E466-F472-4A93-820F-95205E35F77C_zps

796C7CBE-5A35-4A94-B54C-9A6AE8D3D357_zps

5B9AD799-B305-4C88-B8BE-087E9320BA39_zps

7B53F213-1402-46C3-8349-001BEC3FDA35_zps

22CECF95-30BB-451E-8BCE-0866914460C3_zps

BECDA7BD-8159-44B4-981B-7400412D1E0A_zps

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, BadTrainDriver said:

ZRO KIDS

Love it!!

Right! And that tells me, he has more money in that car than I could ever come up with. As I have 5 kids still in the house and 3 that moved out! With the 5.0 on twin turbos and a auto tranny I'm sure he'd be long gone before I got out of second gear...

3 hours ago, M_Quick said:

Right! And that tells me, he has more money in that car than I could ever come up with. As I have 5 kids still in the house and 3 that moved out! With the 5.0 on twin turbos and a auto tranny I'm sure he'd be long gone before I got out of second gear...

dayum you don't need more mods you need a vasectomy :lol:

You are a braver man than I. Got nearly year old twins and I'm done, that's all I can handle. No more kids for me

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Bad324 said:

dayum you don't need more mods you need a vasectomy :lol:

You are a braver man than I. Got nearly year old twins and I'm done, that's all I can handle. No more kids for me

Twins, lmao...I have 9 yr old triplets! But believe me if they were born 1st I would of been done as well!

• Upvote 3

On 5/23/2017 at 6:08 AM, Hoblick said:

Thanks!  I'm finishing up the exhaust on it, then after the tune Friday it should be ready to hurt some feelings

Where are you getting it tuned at? Also wondering what type/brand oil separator you have on there? I just ordered one for my car, made by Moroso. It doesn't have the breather filter on it like yours, but does have a drain port. I like the reinforced hoses on yours.

I didn't read anything about upgraded suspension, is it stock? And is there a need in the front strut and rear braces on the newer Mustangs, like with the older ones or is the body roll a lot less? But it looks like your making your car to go fast in straight line anyways. I love the newer body styles, and your car looks great nice work!

Edited by M_Quick

2 hours ago, M_Quick said:

Where are you getting it tuned at? Also wondering what type/brand oil separator you have on there? I just ordered one for my car, made by Moroso. It doesn't have the breather filter on it like yours, but does have a drain port. I like the reinforced hoses on yours.

I didn't read anything about upgraded suspension, is it stock? And is there a need in the front strut and rear braces on the newer Mustangs, like with the older ones or is the body roll a lot less? But it looks like your making your car to go fast in straight line anyways. I love the newer body styles, and your car looks great nice work!

Suspension consist of..

BMR drag springs

BMR solid diff bushings

BMR solid IRS cradle bushings

Viking 36 way adjustable rear shocks

i have plans for more suspension work in the future.

i don't have a oil separator, it's a catch can, and I put the setup together myself.  It's a baffled catch can and 10an line.

yeah my car is more set up to drag race

6 hours ago, Hoblick said:

i don't have a oil separator, it's a catch can, and I put the setup together myself.  It's a baffled catch can and 10an line.

yeah my car is more set up to drag race

I guess idk the difference then, I thought they were the same thing? Any explanation is appreciated. Below is a past from American Muscle's site, from the page on the same one I ordered from Jegs. Moroso part # 85477

Reduce Sludge. Reduce engine sludge in your 4.6 by diverting nasty "blow-by" (a combination of exhaust gases and oil) into a Moroso Air/Oil Separator a.k.a. "catch can" where the contaminated oil is separated out from the exhaust gases before being recycled back into the intake to be re-burned, thus preventing the used oil from re-enter the system to gum up your engine.

6 hours ago, o-no-moto said:

Very nice...

Makes me feel lazy as fuck seeing i have had my supercharged motor on the stand for 2 years and still havent torn it down.

What's this garage engine stand motor out of?

17 minutes ago, M_Quick said:

What's this garage engine stand motor out of?

Nothing special came out of a gtp. 

Have put in a lot of work in the porting of the heads' cam.  Going to run it on e85 with i hope 12-15 pounds of boost.

Just want something diffrent. Not many people around here hop up late model cars. I have always liked the look of the 2001-2007 monte Carlos. Thats what the motor is going in

1 hour ago, M_Quick said:

I guess idk the difference then, I thought they were the same thing? Any explanation is appreciated. Below is a past from American Muscle's site, from the page on the same one I ordered from Jegs. Moroso part # 85477

Reduce Sludge. Reduce engine sludge in your 4.6 by diverting nasty "blow-by" (a combination of exhaust gases and oil) into a Moroso Air/Oil Separator a.k.a. "catch can" where the contaminated oil is separated out from the exhaust gases before being recycled back into the intake to be re-burned, thus preventing the used oil from re-enter the system to gum up your engine.

Catch can doesn't recirculate. Ack into the motor, it. Wants to atmosphere.  Oil separator recirculates