Christian Sport Bike Assoc. May 27th ride

JCMathis

We will be doing our May ride on the 27th. Meet in the NW corner of the parking lot of Iron Pony at 9:00 am depart at 9:30 am. All are welcome to join us, nobody is left behind. We ride a spirited pace but wait at all route turns. This month's ride is going to be a long one, just over 300 miles heading out to Beallsville Diner for lunch then heading south through Marietta before returning home. 

Beallsville Diner does not accept plastic so bring cash for a great lunch.

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/20696389

Edited by Isaac's Papa
  • Upvote 1

Hey John - My oldest nephews graduation is that day so I'm not sure I'll be able to make it.  If I can't get tickets I'll more the likely join, but if I can secure tickets them I'll be in Toledo.

Beallsville diner is awesome!  I might go out there tomorrow...I have another day off work. :-)

34 minutes ago, Casper said:

I hate Ohio more and more every year. 

Ben, Can you put cancelled in the title and I will just create a new thread for the 17th.

Thank you!

Just watched the weather and now it looks like everything will be out of the area by 9:00am. Slight chance of spotty showers throughout the day so may still be able to do this ride.