Now you losers can be like me.

Tonik

I hate to say it but I rode the epic ride & I only put 180miles on my bike because I had the trailer because of my dog & had to carry tools to work on a shack but i'm thinking about  buying this  to carry tools and dog & to trailer  Max powers bike down to the gap on the back of my bike 

image.png

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, marlboro man said:

I hate to say it but I rode the epic ride & I only put 180miles on my bike because I had the trailer because of my dog & had to carry tools to work on a shack but i'm thinking about  buying this  to carry tools and dog & to trailer  Max powers bike down to the gap on the back of my bike 

image.png

:lol: 

46 minutes ago, marlboro man said:

Still may need a trailer. That turns your bike into a 4 wheeler. 

15 minutes ago, Danimal said:

using the word "ghey"....ghey.

There was only one catch and that was Catch-22, which specified that a concern for one's own safety in the face of dangers that were real and immediate was the process of a rational mind. Orr was crazy and could be grounded. All he had to do was ask; and as soon as he did, he would no longer be crazy and would have to fly more missions. Orr would be crazy to fly more missions and sane if he didn't, but if he was sane, he had to fly them. If he flew them, he was crazy and didn't have to; but if he didn't want to, he was sane and had to. Yossarian was moved very deeply by the absolute simplicity of this clause of Catch-22 and let out a respectful whistle.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

Which one are we talking about here? And does it then follow that all mediocre men are tall?

We are talking about Major Major. I don't recall if the book described his height. You should read the book, its epic.

Certainly not talking about @Casper He never made it to mediocre.

Edited by Tonik

On 5/21/2017 at 10:02 PM, marlboro man said:

image.png

I've got my own trailer to get my bike, my grill,  my favorite pillow and all the other luxuries that I want to take to the gap.  Thanks though. 

• Upvote 1