Anyone in NEO have an EGA or A/F meter?

Gixxus Christ!

Need to do some tuning, not trying to pull the carbs apart a hundred times. If anyone has an exhaust gas analyzer or air/fuel ratio gauge and a wideband O2 sensor thats not permanently attached to a vehicle I'd love to borrow it. 

Yes I can do the job without them. Just trying to get as close to perfect as possible without spending my life on it. Also considering purchasing a setup but would like to use one before buying to see if it's worth the cost. 

Have you considered putting it on a dyno? Thought about doing that with the zrx's. Not sure of good place to do that around here. Guys on the zrx forum swear by that method. 

1 hour ago, Killer_kaw said:

Have you considered putting it on a dyno? Thought about doing that with the zrx's. Not sure of good place to do that around here. Guys on the zrx forum swear by that method. 

I could, but it's expensive. I can just hook up an AFR gauge and bar mount it, point a GoPro at it and do freeway pulls at different throttle openings to tune the carbs. Same thing a Dyno tune does, only on the street. I would like to know what kind of power I'm making after all the money and work I've put into the motor.